Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/21 05:00:15 )

@CrystalCurator: I actually had a hard time choosing between Haunter and Gengar, but chose Gengar because I always put it as my profile picture for Pokemon Profile Picture Month, haha. ฅ•ω•ฅ
After Jolteon, I really like Sylveon, though. ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) I just really love pink and ribbons. xD

And those sound scary. (/.\)I get scared really easily, so I might have to open those links when I'm with other people. xD
It's pretty funny that I used to like being scared, though.
Actually, I do still watch horror movies, so I probably haven't learned my lesson. (υ´Д`)

How many siblings do you have, if you don't mind me asking?
Even if it was by chance, your brother did give you a cool username, haha. (・ω・)b
As for my username, I chose it from the album Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness by Coheed and Cambria. :) Although I really love the album, I also went with it because I'm fond of Greek mythology. (Roman as well, if you're curious).

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/21 15:17:26 )
@Rallaa: Riding Pokemon is so good of an idea! ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ They do not cost money and they're your friends! Sun and Moon did a good job making the Pokemon Ride. It would be fun to race with a Ponyta like in the anime!
I didn't know Crystal Curator could be real!! That's exciting! It could be really me if I work hard to it! ヾ(〃^ ∇ ^)ノ♪
I have heard of Runescape before, but never playing it. It's very old? Does it still exist? δ(´д`; )
I like your username story! It is silly but has a good story with it!
。:.゚ヽ(´∀`*)ノ゚.:。+゚ And thank you for your Trade Request!! It is so nice of you, I am very happy!
I wish I had more to return for you even if it's gifting! ゚+。:.゚ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゚.:。+゚Thank you for being very nice!

@Totalanimefan: I have to use a dictionary a lot too, for English! And even for Japanese some times, Kanji is so hard... (ノ*´▽)ノ Using a dictionary is good because it helps you learn and soon you will use it for new words because you remembered words from the dictionary already!
My big sister learned English ever since she tried the internet! She talks to many Americans and people in the West, and does for so long now.
She learns English for 15 years on the Internet this year? Eh— That's my age...! ━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━
She takes care of me the most with my big brother, and she talks in English a lot for me to learn. I only starting learning a few years but my big sister is so good with her foreign friends. I watch YouTube in English with auto-generation closed captions to learn also! Talking with English Speakers like I do right now also helps so I can see how they use English words. I learn it in many places! ヾ(^▽^ヾ)

@Apollo Im Burning: Pokemon Profile Picture Month? That sounds like so much fun! (ノ゚▽゚)ノ I don't know what Pokemon I would use for it... Picking one would be so hard! I would have to choose for new ones each day to show all of the ones I like! Sylveon is good a lot for me also! I like the Shiny for it a lot!
Horror movies are too scary for me, maybe we are the opposite! ヾ( ๑´д`๑)ツ I'm no good with loud scares! Maybe that is why I like stories instead? You can have all the horror movies and I will have all the scary stories. =͟͟͞͞ =͟͟͞͞ ヘ( ´Д`)ノ
Making the username from bands and albums is a good idea!! There is so many creative and unique names, you can make something cool and more unique from them, like your username! I like that it is an album and to Greek mythology. (`・∀・´) I do not know a lot about Greek and Roman mythology, but I like Fantasy stories and it would be fun!

I have one big brother, one big sister! And one little sister but I don't see her a lot. She stays with my parents but I live with only my big brother and big sister. ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ Do you have any sisters or brothers? Do you live with them?

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/21 17:59:14 )
@CrystalCurator: The item is worth about 5,000 Volts.
I can give it to you for 2,000 volts, so you feel like you've earned it.
You're online very early in the morning for your time?
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/21 20:08:45 )
All I can say is someone's TOEIC score is going to go through the roof, piercing even the heavens. www

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/21 21:17:46 )

@CrystalCurator: I forgot to ask this earlier, but I saw you mention that your birthday is on Halloween, so I was just wondering if you were planning on celebrating both or either? ゚*。(・∀・)゚*。

I finally clicked the links you shared by the way, and just nope! Even if it might not be supernatural and just a product of your mind playing tricks on you, I do not want to take the chance! ΣΣ(゚Д゚;) I'd actually heard of the hide-and-seek one before, now that I think about it.
But yeah, you can have all the scary stories and I'll stick with my movies. xD Jump scares can really get to me, so the way I deal with them is by just staring to the side of the screen and seeing everything else from the corner of my eyes, lol. Aside from that, the rest of the movie tends to be interesting, I suppose is a good way to say it. (≧y≦*)

As for mythology, I used to read the stories as I was growing up. c: My favorite myth is the fall of Icarus. (^ω^)
Out of curiosity, what is your favorite fantasy story about?

If you don't mind me asking, is there any reason y'all don't live together? Sorry if I'm intruding, and feel free to not answer if it's something private!
But I actually have 2 sisters, an older and younger one, so I am the middle child. (◕▿◕✿) They tend to baby me, though, haha.
We all live with my father. c:
I also know we have half-siblings, but we don't really know anything about them. ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

pls don't

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 03:19:34 )

@CrystalCurator: oh I see. You are so good, I thought that you wouldn’t have needed a dictionary. It’s cool that you and your big sister are so good at English. Do you ace the English tests at school? When you become an adult you could get a job being a translator.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 09:19:17 )
@CrystalCurator: I'm a bit late to the party but still wanted to give you a warm welcome!
It's always nice to see active new faces, and I hope you like it here. C;

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 13:14:14 )

@CrystalCurator: Welcome to Voltra! I am a huge fan of your art!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 16:41:57 )
━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━ I missed so many!! I'm sorry every one!

@Apollo Im Burning: I will celebrate my birthday, but Halloween I can't! ( ´O`) Normal Halloween doesn't happen here. If it was, I wouldn't be able to do it either!! But I want to asking my big brother or big sister if they will buy candy for me. (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧
Picking one favorite is hard for stories. If I can only have one, I would pick the light novel Clockwork Planet. It is not the style of Fantasy I like normally. I like nature Fantasy and kingdom Fantasy. Clockwork Planet is mechanical Fantasy, but I still love it and it makes me love mechanical Fantasy like steampunk a little more. (ノ^∇^)ノ゚ It is about Naoto who lives in the Clockwork Planet. He works with a robot and a friend to stop the bad government. It is good because they do illegal things to stop it. They are called terrorists because of their actions, but they are doing good things.
It's cool that you have two sisters!! Are you friends with them?
My parent's apartment is too small for everyone! My big brother and big sister left and I wanted to come with them. My little sister wanted to stay with my parents. So we are separate! ヾ(。・ω・)シ

@Totalanimefan: I'm happy I'm so good it looks like I don't need a dictionary!! ( ノ 。≧◇≦)ノ I still do bad for English Tests. I cannot use dictionaries for them... (;´ д`)ゞ I am bad at translating alone, which is what English Tests do the most! Maybe when I am older it would be easier for me!

@Dowan: It is so nice to meet you! Thank you!! ヾ(〃^ ∇ ^ )ノ♪ I love your Avatar so much!!

@Hazer: Thank you so much!! (*´▽`*) I am so happy you are using my art!!

@Saeyra: Thank you so much!! ♡ฅ(ᐤˊ꒳ฅˋᐤ♪) I am so happy an illustrator likes my art!! I love your Avatar and your GIF!!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 23:24:23 )

@CrystalCurator: Aww thanks, I entered the pirate costume contest so thats why I look like this. I look forward to seeing more of your work. You should definitely open a shop of your own. Lots of people are willing to pay for art around here. :vanora_smile:

Always ping me please.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 03:33:38 )

@CrystalCurator: You don't give yourself enough credit lol
Oh and I was going to tell you my hobbies before, but we were talking about Japanese and English. As you can tell by my name, I'm an Otaku. I like a lot of anime and manga. I also like to play video games including Pokemon and RPGs. ^-^ I also like rhythm games.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 16:44:48 )
@CrystalCurator: welcome to voltra
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.