Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 17:47:47 )
i'm Saitou. I'm 15 and I'm from Japan so my English isn't good but I think I do OK. It's nice to meet you.
I only joined a few minutes ago so I don't know a lot about Voltra. I tried to dress my Avatar but I think I'm doing it wrong.

I like Zelda and Pokemon and those are popular in the West too so I hope I meet others who like Zelda and Pokemon too. I also like fantasy storys and cartoons but a lot of Western ones are too hard for me to understand, so I want to do my own some day. I like Vampires and Ghosts and Demons and Angels.

It is nice to meet everyone. I hope you will accept me! (シ. .)シ

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 18:19:06 )

@CrystalCurator: Oh gee, I think my heart just melted from reading this post. ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡
lol, so pure. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

But anyway, hello there! :D I'm not the most active poster, but I just had to say hi! :D
I haven't played either Zelda or Pokemon, but I do like the characters, from what I've seen in passing!
And your english is definitely fine. c:

Hope to see you around!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 18:52:20 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Hi! You use cute faces, I like them a lot. ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡ ∑d(°∀°d) They match your very cute Avatar!
Thank you for the Items you sent in the Trade Request. You are very kind! (シ_ _)シ ♡✧˖°✧♡˖°✧˖°♡

To me, the characters are the best part, so I'm happy you like it when you see them. Especially in Pokemon. They always have good and unique designs.
I hope to see you too! Thank you for greeting me. (シ. .)シ

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 18:57:05 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Hiya! Yeah your english is pretty on point!
Certainly more coherent than my attempts at texting.
Welcome aboard.

I do enjoy Zelda! But wouldn't call myself a dedicated fan.

Pokemon however I'm big on, not gonna lie.
The Pikachu collectors edition of the N64 I own,
as well as pokemon stadium and "hey you pikachu".
(Some day I will own Pokemon Snap. *raises fists*)
Also I have the limited edition Pokemon VCR with
the plush Pikachu remote control. Still works wonderfully!

My little sister is absolutely obsessed with Pokemon.
She has basically most pokemon memorized as well as their
moves and such. She's obsessed with Eeveelutions as most people are.
Personally, myself being a bird lover just have to catch #allthebirds

What is your favorite pokemon?
What is your favorite pokemon game?
What is your dream team- no legendaries included!
Too many questions? Feel free to tell me I'm being too excessive.
Haha.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 19:00:57 )
@CrystalCurator: Welcome! I hope that you find many good friends here! ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 19:23:49 )

@CrystalCurator: はじめして!ハナです。Voltraによこそう〜 日本語が分かります、アメリカ人ですけど。よろしくねー
Nice to meet you. I’m Hana (you can call me Total). Welcome to Voltra! I know Japanese even though I’m American. (But I do make mistakes).

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 21:32:06 )
@Kozi: Thank you! I love your bear Avatar. I'm happy to be welcomed by you!

@Totalanimefan: Your Japanese is so good!! ✧⁺⸜(●′▾‵●)⸝⁺✧ You are doing a good job! It's nice to meet you. I love your Splatoon Avatar. ♡

@Millet: That's so much Pokemon! I don't have as much Pokemon things, but I wish that I did. My big brother likes Pokemon and he is new to it, even though he's old. I'm happy that Pokemon can be with a lot of ages like you said from your little sister. ( ´͈ ◡ `͈ ) Eeveelutions and Birds are good types of Pokemon to like. I like scary and cool Pokemon, so I think I end up liking Dark and Dragon types a lot. If I could only have one Pokemon as my favorite, I would pick Arcanine or Houndoom.
This is my Dream Team of Pokemon. If I could only have 6, I would want these ones.
Even though you said no Legendaries, if I could have one, I would pick Jirachi.

I have a bad memory so it is hard for me to pick favorite Games because I forget them after a small time. But I like Platinum a lot, because Sinnoh is pretty and I like Team Galactic. I want to be cool like Cyrus and Cynthia is. (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و
What is your Dream Team and favorite Pokemon and Game?

Thank everyone for saying hello. I'm happy to meet everyone.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 21:36:01 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

My favorite game is Soul Silver. <3 Still have the original box and poke walker!

My dream team hmm...
I'll have to get back to you on that.
When I get home from work I actually have a notebook where I wrote
down stats information on pokemon to make the best team.
I know at least three are: Blaziken, Empoleon and Decidueye.
Decidueye is presently my favorite. I am completely enamored with him!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 21:38:18 )

Hello and welcome to voltra. Your English is fine. I see you got dressed up. If you need more help there is a newbie guide over here: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/969

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/18 22:14:38 )
Welcome to Voltra.
I see we're sharing our favorite pokemon teams. Here is mine.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/19 02:29:56 )
Wow nice to meet you as well! Welcome to Voltra. (• ͡° ͜ ͡°•)/ ✨ How did you find out about this site?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/19 13:13:24 )
@Millet: Decidueye is a good favorite. I think Rowlet is very cute, and in the anime also. I wish I had a Rowlet to sleep in my backpack.
From Sun and Moon, I like Incineroar the best. ~(=^・ω・^)y= ‥… *→;゚o゚)

@vengeance: Thank you, the Newbie Guide was very helpful! Your Avatar is so pretty. ♡

@Rallaa: You have good Favorite Pokemon! I like Mawile and Swoobat a lot too. I think they would be fun to have in real life.
You changed your Avatar and I like it. I saw your Avatar this morning and it was cute and pastel and I liked that one too!

@okios: Hello! ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ You have a very pretty Avatar!
I found Voltra by accident. I was on YouTube and it showed me a Neopets video so I watched it. In the Recommended, it showed a Dragon in a thumbnail, so I saw it and it was about "pet sim" and I thought it was for The Sims game. But the video was about websites, so I looked for "pet sim" websites and there was a list of Avatar and Pet sites. I looked at all of them to learn, but all of them looked too confusing or my Browser wouldn't translate them enough to help me understand them. Voltra wasn't confusing and translated everything with Google Chrome so I can learn what buttons mean when I use it in English. And the art is very pretty. I never used a website like Voltra so it is all new, but I like it so far. I'm happy I found it by accident! (^▽^)/ ʸᵉᔆᵎ

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/19 14:22:02 )

@CrystalCurator: Thank you. Once you chat enough you earn enough volts to make your avi pretty too.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/19 17:45:09 )
@CrystalCurator: Thank you.
I actually chose those as what I would like to have in real life. I like bats and goats, and I like the idea of riding on Gogoat.
Most water pokemon are scary to me though because I'm afraid of the ocean and deep water.

And thank you!
I was really proud of that last outfit, but I wanted to change things up.
Now I'm a child going trick-or-treating on halloween in his pirate costume.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/19 17:45:25 )
Welcome newbie! You're really bringing out the cute faces, so heres mine! ╘[◉﹃◉]╕

Just chillin'

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/19 19:39:41 )
@crystalcurator: lololol thank you for the compliment! You have a cool Avatar; it has a good sense of style! (⌐■ ͜ ■)b
What an interesting journey through the internet! It's alright now. You can rest your weary feet here. ୧[ ˵ ͡ᵔ ͜ʟ ͡ᵔ ˵ ]୨
I think Voltra is like a really simplified version of TinierMe. We play dress up, chat, and participate in special events (to get more clothes to play dress up). Yay materialism! Since we don't have a lot of fancy moving pictures, we focus more on text and story content. I'm glad you like it here so far!

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/19 20:39:58 )

@CrystalCurator: Aw, thank you! I have a hard time making avatars, so now that I've found one that I like, I probably won't change it. xD
But yeah, cute faces are the best! (ノ≧ڡ≦) And you're very welcome! I'm not sure if you opened all of them, but if you want to see a preview of the items before you choose them, you can do so here and here!
By the way, your avatar is looking very cool! And your signature is awesome, haha! :)

As for Pokemon, I actually only know what was in the show that I watched in the 90s. (I'm old, I know. ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ ) But like I said, I've also seen stuff in passing, so the characters that I recognize the most are May and Hilda, haha. :)
But if we're sharing favorite Pokemon, here are mine! I probably only really know the first two generations, maybe even the third, lol.

I don't know if they'd make a good team (probably not), but I'd love them either way! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Lastly, what's your favorite ghost story, if you have one?

EDIT: I forgot to ask, but how did you come up with your username?
pls don't

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/20 12:29:45 )
@Rallaa: Riding a Gogoat sounds like a lot of fun! (๑・`◡´・๑) I was happy when it happened in X. Then it became the Pokemon Ride!
I like the story with your Avatar. ✧⁺⸜(●′▾‵●)⸝⁺✧ My birthday is Halloween, so I like Halloween ideas! That's a good way to make it for Halloween and for Pirate Day!

@Robyn: I like that face! It looks silly. m(★⊙¬ ㅇ ●)ლ
I like the cute cat in your post also!! ㄱ(ㅇㅅㅇ” )ㄴ

@okios: Thank you! Style is important! (キ▼д▼)y─┛~~゚゚゚
I wanted to play TinierMe, but it was very confusing... (๑ ˊ͈ ᐞ ˋ͈ ) Even as Japanese! Maybe I can try again. Voltra is fun because it's easy to understand even as English! Being simple is good!

@Apollo Im Burning: Those are good Pokemon!! I like Gengar too. I like Haunter a little more, but Gengar is very good. ~ヾ(^∇^) Jolteon is good too, my big sister likes Jolteon as the best Eeveelution. I like Umbreon or Espeon for Eeveelutions!
I do not know if it is a "ghost story", but I like Hide and Seek Alone stories. I don't know if they happen in English though. In English-only, I liked reading The Midnight Man, because it is similar but not the same. I like them because they sound a bit silly, but the reason they're scary is because your mind plays tricks when you're scared, so the experiences feel real to the person happening to them!! Σ(‘◉⌓◉’)

My big brother gave me my username! I didn't know what it means at first, I think he picked two words that start with C to sound cool... (●´ω`●)ゞ
When I learned what Crystal Curator meant, I thought it would be a fun job to have even though it isn't a real job! So I still have it.

What does everyones usernames mean? Some of them are real words but some of them aren't. It is fun to hear stories about them! (ノ^∇^)ノ.゚☆

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/20 19:53:17 )
@CrystalCurator: I always liked the idea of riding pokemon since I was a kid. I remember seeing the pokemon race from the first season of the anime.
After that I always wondered "why does anyone ride a bike when they could ride their own pokemon?"

Crystal Curator is a real job. There are Mineral Museums that display crystals, and someone has to be the curator for those.

My username comes from when I played a game called Runescape.
I made a new character with a name my friend suggested, but I misheard him when he spelled it out to me.
It was supposed to be R-A-L-L-A-H
But I heard the letter H as the letter A.
I just kept it anyway, and I've used it ever since. I've almost never had the problem of someone having my username since it's so unique.
(Except on twitter. Someone had taken it on there.)
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/20 20:02:24 )

@CrystalCurator: My Japanese isn’t that good. I have to use a dictionary a lot! Your English is amazing. Where did you learn it?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.