Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Have you ever met a celebrity?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/16 13:22:36 )

@Another Movie Addict: I'm so jealous that you got to meet Troy Baker! I hope he comes to a con near me someday.

As for anyone I've met, they're pretty much all voice actors.
Matt Mercer, Kyle Hebert, Lisle Wilkerson, Quinton Flynn, and Johnny Yong Bosch.
I think that's it? Everyone else is like, cosplay famous, lol.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/16 13:53:46 )

@Apollo Im Burning: I hope you get to meet him. He's such a delight.
How did you like Johnny Yong Bosch? I haven't heard great things about him. Used to know a guy that ran a convention, and he had a lot of problems with that guy.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/16 16:22:36 )

@Another Movie Addict: I actually met him at an autograph signing, so my time with him was brief. And since I get nervous talking to people, I'm like, 1000% sure I didn't say anything to him. x.x damn, that sounds so bad now that i've typed it out. xD But yeah, I don't know, it was a while ago.
And really? That's pretty disappointing. Got any stories?
My friend had a pretty good experience with him. She lost her badge at a con and he loaned her his until she was able to find hers. c:

pls don't

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/18 02:35:09 )
I'm so stoked!!! I have Comic Con tickets for next year already and guess who's gonna be there?! VAL KILMER!!!

Donator — sheep Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 02:50:53 )
I've met Tom Felton before. I legit cried when I shook his hand and he said my name.

Also a couple "lesser" celebrities?
Jessica Nigri. She's an absolute sweetheart and she loved the Zubat plushie I made and gave me a hug and asked me where I got my fabric for it.
Todd Haberkorn. I met him a con unintentionally? Kind of lol. I was just waiting in line with a couple friends who wanted his autograph and he let me come up and hang out a little too when it was my friend's turn even though I wasn't getting an autograph or a picture or anything.

Also, these don't count, but I've seen Markiplier and Jacksepticeye live because I went to their tours and I was in the front section of the theater both times lol.

@ me to get my attention or I probably won't respond

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/24 18:09:22 )
I sold hiking shoes to Elizabeth Perkins and didn't realize it until after she left. She was really nice, but way obviously dressed as someone who doesn't want to be seen which tipped me off. I loved her as Cecila Hodes in Weeds.
Feel free to ping me. I'm forgetful.
Temp Free Avatar Art
Trading and Selling Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.