Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk That was... freaky

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 09:57:40 )
We\'ll carry on

Last night, I had a dream I went to a medium. The medium said she was in contact with my father and she started to tell he loved us, was lonely and missed my mother. There were a few other people there, people I don't know but somehow knew in my dream. The medium then said a few personal things, so I knew she did have contact with my father.

That wasn't all that freaky yet. I woke up and checked my phone for the time. Then I saw it's the 3rd of September, my father's deadday. O.O

Anyone ever had something this freaky?

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 10:55:19 )

Wooooah freaky but goddamn cool too.. I had a couple of dreams that were prophetic in a way. Sometimes I dream about things and they happen that day. Stupid little things like hurting my foot or someone coming over. The most useful one was dreaming about taking a test and seeing the correct answers and then taking the test a few days later. It doesnt happen all the time so I can't really predict which dreams are gonna come true so its pretty useless XD

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 11:02:49 )
We\'ll carry on

@Saeyra: only my dreams of people dying become real =/

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 11:07:30 )

@Tuijp: Yeah, that not very fun.. If it was real I hope your dad finds your mom so he isnt lonely anymore.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 11:10:29 )
We\'ll carry on

@Saeyra: they better be on a cloud together, drinking coffee, by the time I get there

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 11:13:13 )

@Tuijp: I bet they will be saving a spot and some coffee and donuts for you.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 11:15:44 )
We\'ll carry on

@Saeyra: nah, my grandmother will be in charge of the food and coffee. She never fully understood the line "but I'm full".

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 11:17:36 )

@Tuijp: Yeah I know people like that. Try telling them you are on a diet and they look at you like you just spoke another language.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 11:20:59 )
I have prophetic dreams a lot as well. Hopefully this left you with the warm fuzzies. Every time my dad visits me in a dream, I'm just mad at him for being gone :(

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 11:29:05 )

@Glume: I am sorry you lost your dad.. Has a prophetic dream ever given you an edge in the waking world?

When I told my dad I had these dreams he was just like "Eh, just let me know if you dream about the lottery numbers."

Always ping me please.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 11:31:54 )
We\'ll carry on

@Saeyra: mine would've listen to you if you said "diet".
@Glume: he said he was lonely, so that ain't good.
And I have other dreams, that my mother is alive and I freak out half the way because how do you explain to other people she's alive again, after being dead for 10 months?

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 11:35:53 )
@Saeyra: Yes. I used to see shadow people a lot. Usually they just make you feel really creepy then leave. I had one come to me while I was sleeping in my aunts house (in the room right next to hers), and the whole room vibrated with a "you need to get out of here" feeling, which woke me right up and I slept in another room. Later on I find out my aunts new husband is a deviant and I probably got myself out of a really bad situation. Thanks, creepy apparitions!

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 11:48:36 )
@Tuijp: Perhaps those are more the feelings you associate around him/his loss rather than his feelings coming through.
My dreams of my dad are a lot like the ones you have of your mom. He's just back, doing his thing being all proud of us and I'm like "am I the only one who remembers you were just gone for like seven years?!"
My brain is rude sometimes.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 12:08:10 )
We\'ll carry on

@Glume: he did die when he was all alone...
Oh I don't think it in my dream, I scream it. I have a complete melt down there and she's just like "oh well, it happens.".

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 12:58:13 )
Oh my, that does sound quite.... unsettling, a dream to have. I hope you are feeling better now.

About freaky dreams... Hmm, I can't quite recall any dreams that are prophetic of any means. The only dreams I can recall that tended to impact my life was a certain nightmare which included a demon character from a show, and other, less nightmare-y dreams I've had with demons in them, they were odd. But those aren't too relevant to this conversation, I don't suppose.

An online friend once woke up from a dream she had and felt like she had to do a tarot reading then, her dream was quite interesting, as was the tarot reading she did, which involved me for some reason.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 13:22:27 )

That sounds nice, like a message pasted along from the other side.. calming in a way, so you could still enjoy the deathday.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 16:02:09 )
yeah I've had dreams about a friend that passed away 10 yrs ago around Halloween bc that's when he passed
call me grem
they/them

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 16:11:58 )
We\'ll carry on

@Luc: 3rd of September is always a weird day for me
@Robyn: he could give me better emssages
@Q t e a p o n: it is freaky, right?
@nyreen: my mother died the day after Halloween last year

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 16:52:50 )

@Tuijp: Maybe his aim was to just tell you he loved you and wanted you to get through the day peacefully.

Just chillin'

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/6 04:04:45 )
When I was a kid one time I dreamed I was running all over the house, trying to find air. I was gasping for breath and running from room to room, trying to open windows and doors. Then I woke up and I was actually tangled up tight in my covers and suffocating for real! I think that dream may have saved my life.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.