Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2018 The strip club [we're having a party]

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/1 16:30:34 )
@Lithium: that sounds like garbage I'm sorry

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/1 16:32:49 )
@dread pirate: It’s okay! I’m trying to find my way out of there but it pays the best in my area. So I’m stuck. Lol

Also I really like the population I work with but it doesn’t pay to be in this field when jobs that pay more don’t have the risk of injury, and have better insurance.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/1 16:51:50 )
@Lithium: dude if you feel like you're in danger get out Asap sorry if that means a pay cut would you rather be hurt or be able to enjoy the money you earn

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/1 20:35:07 )
@karen the shifter: You make a good point, I have been injured on the job, but I knew the risk when I signed up. I work with adults with disabilities, and part of the job is to help them through crisis, emotional and physical. No injury is intended ( or at least I can hope it isn't ) and at times occurs when trying to maintain a safe environment. It's really just unsettling that the pay doesn't equal the risk for this field. I'm trying to get out and back into school and look at all the options.

In all honesty the pay isn't what's keeping me there. I love what I do, and the thought of not being able to see some of the clients I've built a relationship with is heart breaking.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 16:38:28 )
hey hey
call me grem
they/them

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/6 00:36:26 )
Howdy eventers

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 20:15:19 )
@Dread Pirate: what did you do for your birthday dreddy?
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/10 16:02:19 )
Nothing really on the actual day I played pokemon most of it Saturday I did family stuff and last night did stuff with pathfinder group it's pretty cool I mean i would have liked to have done something else on the day but ehh
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.