Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Unpopular Opinion: Movies

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 22:49:02 )
What do you consider the worst movie but everyone likes it or has a large fan base?

For me it has to be the Twilight series. Though I know there are haters, however I know it has a huge fan base. I just couldn't get behind the story line or characters.

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Donator — Any Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 23:36:42 )
50 shades of grey.
Blegh.
Please ping me!

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 23:45:32 )
I thought Trainspotting sucked.

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 13:45:44 )
Twilight
I just dont get it xD

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 15:42:14 )
VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 15:47:32 )

I liked the Twilight series, but not enough to watch it again. I didn't go crazy over it like people did for Harry Potter (I somewhat liked Harry Potter but only watched a couple of the movies, and they were fun to watch but i'm not a huge fan or anything)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 04:36:26 )
@MoonEevee: I can't stand Twilight either, but since you already mentioned it...

I'll choose Firefly and Star Wars. Can't stand either.

Art by Robyn.
--x--
I'm @supereffective.fireblast on instagram

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 16:48:01 )

I hate Maleficent. Like a whole lot. Not really a fan of most of the live-action remakes Disney has been pushing out, but I have a particular dislike towards Maleficent. Sure I appreciate giving us a little bit more backstory towards Aurora, but I'd rather keep Maleficent evil. Not every villain needs to have a sympathetic backstory. Sometimes it's just nice to have a villain that is just plain jane evil.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/5 20:08:53 )
I would have to say superhero movies in general. I do occasionally watch them. I'm a comic book fan and I like cartoon versions of Batman and The X-Men, and every TV series about Superman (the original Superman, Superboy, Lois & Clark, and Smallville) is on my list of favorite TV shows of all time. But I can't tolerate the movies. They're too long and too boring. Deadpool started off really funny but by the end it became so cliche I knew what would happen before it did. Wonder Woman was entertaining but I actually fell asleep during the extended fight scene at the end.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/5 20:51:34 )
I also think that Scott Pilgrim vs The World was an awful, awful movie. But everyone loves it. I don't get why.

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.