Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange A Moon Worshipers Shop (buy/sell)

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 04:36:01 )
@Totalanimefan: Ahh, is there a way for you to move there?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 04:36:35 )

@SnakeWeaver: Maybe? My husband has a really good job where we live now, and we couldn't do that same job in DC.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 07:27:21 )
@Totalanimefan: Ahh, well I hope your life is okay where you live now~

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 07:35:01 )
Someone work for me today thanks

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 07:37:22 )
@Fai: Did something happen?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 16:20:39 )
@SnakeWeaver: haha I just didn't want to get up early after being awake that late

Art by Robyn.
--x--
I'm @supereffective.fireblast on instagram

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 16:43:06 )

@SnakeWeaver: Yeah I do like where I live. It's pretty, and the winter's aren't too cold and there are lots of jobs, but the cost of living is too damn high.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 19:06:02 )
@Fai: Ahh, were you able to at least get a little more sleep?
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, California sometimes feels too expensive for actual Californians~ ^^; When I was little, living here didn't cost nearly as much.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 19:11:33 )

@SnakeWeaver: You are in CA too right?
And yeah it is, in just the past 5 years the costs have skyrocketed. It's really sad. I go to my city council meetings to try and make a difference.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 19:17:24 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes, I was born and raised in the bay area. Watched prices of everything sky rocket, and a small farm town boom big, and try to erase it's chicken history with wine, and try to sound a lot more fancy than we really are. Our town literally has a giant chicken statue.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 19:28:13 )

@SnakeWeaver: Hey I live in the bay area too! Only been here 3 and a half years though. I'm in south bay. I actually don't know which town that is (you don't have to tell me).

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 19:29:29 )
@Totalanimefan: Petaluma XD The egg incubator was invented here~ We have the butter and eggs day parade every year.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 19:57:45 )

@SnakeWeaver: Oh that's pretty cool! Do you go to it?

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 20:01:08 )
@Totalanimefan: I do sometimes, it's really nifty to go to. It's sorta silly that they changed its origin to being thankful for harvest, but I think the parades name sorta trumps their attempts at trying to change the meaning behind it anyway xD Which is good. There's always good food at the streets where the parade goes through, along with random free activities. It's fun to watch things too~

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 20:02:40 )

@SnakeWeaver: That's what I would go for too, the street food! I bet it's amazing.
It's dumb that they are trying to change the meaning of the parade though :(

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 20:04:55 )
@Totalanimefan: Well, to be fair they try to change it while theres literal cows and chickens that enjoy being in the parade, as well as multiple farm and cow and chicken themed slow moving floats. There's also sometimes tiny kids dressed like baby chickens being carried in some way or another. I don't think they will ever remove the cow or chicken.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 22:22:58 )

@SnakeWeaver: That's cute.
Also I accept the trade with the amount of pure that's in the trade right now. ^^ I have more pure than you and I feel bad making you pay that much pure (even though we are paying price guide rates).

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 23:16:09 )
@Totalanimefan: It is super cute! Maybe visit to see the parade one day? but if you do, i recommend coming early in the morning. People pile up fast, its the only time to get anything without having to wait in a horrible line or get a good spot on the sidewalk XD Ara ara, really? o-o thank you so much!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 23:28:30 )

@SnakeWeaver: What time of year is the parade?
Yeah, it's cool. I have like 20k, so I feel bad XD You can start saving for whatever use you might want.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 23:32:15 )
@Totalanimefan: It's always around April I believe? Easy to look up at least... For some reason? xD
Free Tiny Pride Flags

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.