Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Going into surgery today DDDD: [UPDATED]

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/15 23:36:48 )

-hugs Kozi- Hope everything goes smoothly when you are able to have the surgery!
Hope the pain isn't too severe! -hugs-

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/16 00:07:14 )
Thank you, love. I'm looking forward to it! (Which is a weird thing to say about having bones ripped out of your head, random thought.)

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/16 00:28:11 )
Nah its not weird that you want it over as soon as possible.

@Kozi: Nah not that gross haha I had 3 of my wisdom teeth pulled and I drooled alot recovering from that. Everyone drools. Plus doggies drool all the time and they're cute, everyone loves them.

Always ping me please.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/16 00:51:42 )
@Saeyra: Yay, one more for Team Drool. LOL XDD;; At least someone doesn't find me super gross.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/16 03:18:10 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Kozi:
@Tuijp: I had to Google that one. It sounds like a royal pain in the keister. DD: I hope you can feel your greatest one day. Also, apologies in advance if I eff up your choice of pronouns, i'm really bad at that. x_x;; (which is bad considering I changed my own. derp.)

@Millet: HOLY SH- Dude. i am so sorry. That must have been so traumatizing for you. DDD: But i'm super glad you it taken care of, though!! Poor Millet-chans.

Yeah it was egregious and terrifying. I was more scared of the actual infection than the surgery. It had gone on for so long without my knowledge it just wasn't good, man. But I pulled through and make jokes about "feeling wormy" lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/16 03:22:43 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Holy shit tho that update, a bone infection? That sounds excruciating. Bone pain is unlike any other kind of pain I'm so sorry

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/16 09:26:05 )
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

@Kozi: no problem, i'm here if you need me! <3

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/16 11:01:03 )
We\'ll carry on

@Kozi: I'm lucky that I have it mostly in my joints. That is painful, but won't kill me.
We have the same pronounces now. I had surgery for it twice now, waiting on the final one, and officially changed my pronounces and name a bit ago. I'm now officially male by law.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/16 11:29:58 )
@Tuijp: Nice!! I’m so happy for you! Unfortunately, what I want to be (gender neutral/variant) is not really legally a thing yet. So i’m holding off on making any legal changes until the future. :/ Oh well. I saw a photo of someone with that disorder, and how long their fingers were. I really liked it, oddly enough. I love hands, and drawing them. Their hands looked so much more expressive. :3 I would love to draw them.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/16 11:32:32 )
@Millet: Yeah, bone infections are not fun and sound pretty damn horrible in text. It’s actually pretty common, though, I guess? My pain tolerance is really high, so it got pretty bad by the time it got in the way of living my life. XDD;; Oops.. >_>;;

@Nyuu: Thank you dear!! Let me know if you ever need anything, as well.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/16 11:51:42 )
We\'ll carry on

@Kozi: it's legal in some countries already. Hopefully, it will be legal in more countries soon.
Yeah I have those typical Marfan hands myself. The long, thin fingers, are called piano fingers. A lot of people ask, when they see my hands, if I play piano.
We can do things as:

And

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/16 12:04:47 )
@Tuijp: Dude! That’s cool! I have really tiny hands, so a little jealous NGL. If I wear rings, they look huge and silly on my tiny hands. Not very manly at all. XDD;;

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/16 12:56:23 )
We\'ll carry on

@Kozi: my fingers are too thin for most 'manly' rings xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/16 16:36:32 )
&hearts; &hearts; &hearts; &hearts;

@Kozi: Aw that's so kind i surely will! <3

Questing: click here!

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/16 17:53:32 )
damn, you take care now! good that they took all necessary precautions. i hope your pain has at least subsided by now v.v
tumblr.
literally always ping me

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/17 20:08:32 )
@Kcalb: It has, somewhat. Since a lot of the pain was swelling, the antibiotics and motrin are helping a lot.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.