Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports new icon emojis not up for posting option

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 21:27:14 )
The emoji/Icons not showing for the option of posting them meaning all new faces or the crate items, Why is this?

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 21:40:28 )
@Unicorn: We had a bit of a hiccup with some files while Hazer was developing some magical new things, but they should be back now. c:

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 21:48:46 )
@Vii: the one by the sun and beach ball has a broken image.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 21:52:40 )
@Unicorn: Oh, no! That's Bernard! D: Looks like I goofed up one of the filenames. Thanks for the heads up! ^-^ Should be fixed now.

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 22:36:22 )
@Vii: thank you, I realized it when someone posted and it wasn't showing up at all. But thank you for fixing it
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 22:40:19 )
@Unicorn: Not a problem ^-^ In the future, some things will operate differently which will hopefully keep these reverts from happening. c: I'm gonna lock this thread now. ~

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.