Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Beauty's Boutique - [B Some/S A Lot]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 02:26:23 )

@Anarchist Beauty: They are 14k-16k for the Voltra Land. I would take 15k.
Alchemist is probably 2.5-4k. I can take 3k?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 03:09:53 )

@Totalanimefan: Sounds good to me, I'll send a trade!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 04:56:00 )

@Anarchist Beauty: thank you. I’ll add the items.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 06:12:48 )

@Totalanimefan: Yay!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 14:09:57 )

@Anarchist Beauty: ^^
Sorry about the wait. I went to sleep.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 03:46:11 )

@Totalanimefan: It's all good.
      Thank-you for selling things!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 04:18:59 )

@Anarchist Beauty: thanks for buying <3 I had an extra. How have you been by the way?

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 04:25:25 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I can sell you a Cheshire Cabaret for 5k?

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 05:45:41 )

@Totalanimefan: Yay!
      And I've been alright.
      Recently started working, which is fun in the sense that I get money, but hell in the sense that I work at a daycare and kids are evil. lmao

@Crystalkitsune85: SOLID
      I'll send a trade!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 19:10:21 )

@Anarchist Beauty: oh gosh that does sound like hell. I bet you are so tired when you get home. (Money is good though)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 19:17:04 )

@Totalanimefan: Sometimes it's hell.
      Other times the problem is the ladies own kids.
      She's got older kids, two 13 year olds and a 9 year old, and they're the problems a lot of the time.
      Like the toddler's do toddler shit, which is expected. I can handle toddler shit.
      What I can not handle is Miss 13 Year Old Who Thinks She Runs the Joint and Doesn't Listen When I Tell Her To Stop the Toddler From Jumping on the Couch.
      Like I KNOW "kids do that", okay? I KNOW that children under the age of about 6 are genetically programmed for suicide.
      BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN WE HAVE TO LET THEM COMMIT SUICIDE.
      Like how is that so hard to grasp?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 19:19:13 )

@Anarchist Beauty: your phrasing made me lol. It’s true. They are always trying to hurt or kill themselves.
Idk what to do about the teenager. She probably doesn’t want to be there either but her mom forces her.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 19:23:39 )

@Totalanimefan: I realize that, too.
      But when I have my hands full feeding the one baby we have, it would be nice if I could be like "hey, can you stop the kid from jumping on the house" and instead of getting lip she'd help and stop the kid from jumping on the couch.
      Like, please just listen to the words I say.
      I know I'm the new bitch, but honestly.
      Like how am I the newest person there and I'm the only one who cares if the kids hurt themselves?
      That's where my stress and anxiety comes from, not the actual kids, but the older ones being pains.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 23:48:19 )

@Anarchist Beauty: You are still being reasonable for sure. The 13 year old has to grow up a little bit and learn. I think that what you are doing is good. If they can help then they should help. You aren't the one that made her come to the daycare/camp.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 01:22:30 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, thankfully the last few days i was working there the lady who runs it took her kids and went off.
      So it was just me and the other girl who works there and things went pretty smoothly.
      I hope that continues because Taylor and I work well together, so far, and I'd like to keep it that way.
      I don't wanna piss off Katie because I snapped and yelled at her kids because they're being annoying.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 01:44:33 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Yeah that's always a touchy subject. She really needs to set better expectations with her kids instead of assuming the 13 year old knows what to do and how to act. She is just making it more awkward for everyone else.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 01:51:52 )

@Totalanimefan: No joke. But I'm going to keep trying to hope for the best, and if it doesn't go as planned I'll try my best to get Katie alone and talk to her about the actions of her kids.
      Because I can't keep up on things myself if I also have to worry about her kids not helping out correctly.
      I'm there to babysit toddlers, not make sure the owners own kids aren't the ones causing issues.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 19:19:23 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I hope it goes well for you. <3

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 01:19:54 )

Buying dat rare yo, give it.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 18:54:16 )

Please to be selling me some things.
      At least until I go broke.... lmao

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.