Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 20:00:55 )

[x]

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 21:54:30 )
I am picky about texture. I don't like the slimy fat on meat. I don't like water chestnuts because of the creepy-crunch. Eggnog is too darn thick to drink.... but probably that is so people can mix it with alcohol.....

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 22:02:53 )

[x]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 23:15:12 )

[x]

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 00:40:28 )
When I was young, I refused to eat raw tomato or cucumbers.
Now I'm eating rice with diced tomato as a lunch, while drinking cucumber water and eating them out of the bottle as I drink it.

I don't know why, but I guess I grew out of my pickiness?
Or maybe I grew *into* an appreciation for the taste of healthier produce.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 01:35:18 )

[x]

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 01:48:08 )

I'm not really a picky eater but there are two maybe three foods i will not eat. xD The first is bean sprouts. I absolutely hate them and cannot not eat them without throwing up. I'm not allergic or anything...just can't stand it LOL. The other two are bitter melon and celery. xD
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 01:50:22 )
@strawberry: I'm curious if you feel the same about dried vs. fresh mangos? Might be a workaround there!
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 02:00:52 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I'm using minute rice and cans of diced tomato. lol
Cuz we were running low on stuff to eat and I was to the point of like "fuck it, I'll see how it goes." And it surprisingly wasn't bad.
Whenever we're down to just the less convenient food options or just weird combinations of ingredients, I'll try to experiment with my unconventional cooking technique of "throw shit together and see how it turns out."
I got a can of cream corn I'm planning to try mixing with some minute rice sometime to see how that goes.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 02:36:53 )
I'm not terribly picky when it comes to food. Though there's a few foods I just don't like. Like cherries, blackberries, kiwis (mostly just the texture and all the little seeds. Bleu cheese. Nope. Can't stand it. It's so gross.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 17:07:24 )

[x]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 17:33:43 )
@apollo im burning: I'm pretty open to most foods, but I can't have too much of it. Example- about 2/3 of the way through a sandwich, I start gagging over the feel of bread. Toasting the bread helps. 2/3 of the way through mashed potatoes, oatmeal, cereal, sushi.....

2/3 of the way through my food, I'm over it. XD

But I absolutely hate coconut and biting into apples. *shudders*

@glume: I love eggnog! I call it the drink you can chew. :vanora_xd:

@rallaa: One of my favorite ways to eat rice was discovered when we were too close to the next paycheck and strapped for cash a few years ago. It's Minute Rice cooked in chicken broth with Rotel and various seasonings like garlic and chili powder! I served it with chicken and refried beans. mmmmm....
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 18:27:42 )

[x]

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 19:13:29 )
We'll carry on

The only things I don't like are croquettes and borsjtsj.
The rest, I'm pretty much a foodie. I likes trying new kinds of food.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 22:11:51 )

I'm okay eating just about anything, but if it has toppings or textures that are small and hard, I try to brush them off or not eat them as those cause they usually hurt my mouth when I try to T v T
(EX: seeds on an everything bagel, salt on jumbo pretzels, etc)

Find my illustrations here: https://twitter.com/Lydiachan22

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 23:31:55 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Yeah, it is. I mean I like a lot of cheeses but bleu cheese is just, so gross. I've tried it maybe three times and nope. Yuck. I just don't understand how some people actually like it.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 00:41:29 )
I can't eat cottage cheese or oatmeal. idk what it is but the texture of both make me nauseous lmao
call me grem
they/them

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 08:15:11 )

[x]

pls don't

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 18:17:19 )
I think mustard and mayonnaise are gross.

I am not a seafood fan, although I can eat some Long John Silvers' fish(with enough ketchup, lol)

Not a fan of raw cheese, but melted cheese is best cheese.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/23 09:02:10 )
We'll carry on

@Apollo Im Burning: I don't know many people out of The Netherlands who like croquettes.
As for the borsjtsj, I already disliked it when I first ate it. I was in Lithuania, for an exchange of 10 days, and they gave that to us 3 time a day, every day.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.