Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I’m Soaked :(

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 19:55:04 )
Raining a freakish amount and there is thunder and lightning. I keep jumping a bit everytime thunder cracks. I had to go out and had an umbrella, but despite that my whole bottom half is drenched. I also saw a poor little snake in the gutter who looked like it had drowned because all that water in the gutter is like flash flooding for something as small as it. :( I feel sorry for the little thing...
I also found this itty bitty frog that had to be about a millimeter long. It was tiny! I chased it around a bit to try and catch it which may aslo be why I got so wet, but it was too fast and hopping around like it was in the Matrix.
I don’t like this type of weather that much. Too much lightning and just plain wet and cold. <_<

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 21:07:09 )

Send the rain over here. It's dry as hell here at the moment!

Donator — Whatever Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 21:08:41 )

@Faust Sheep: It doesn't rain much where I live, so that storm actually sounds pretty nice. Poor snake, though. While thunder tends to make me jump as well, I think it'd be pretty neat to photograph the lightning.

Nevermore

Looking for RP Partners

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 22:35:45 )
We had the crazy rains over here, as well. We drove over the state line, and it was blue skies and sun. Not a single cloud. It was so weird, like the storm graphics just hadn't loaded yet in that state. XDD;;;

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 23:15:16 )

Where are you that the rains are that crazy?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 23:32:48 )
@vengeance: I can't control the weather. <_< And this is the kind of weather that'll make your power go out.

@Quoth the Raven: It was a baby Eastern Racer. :(

@Kozi: Yeah, weather can be strange like that. I used to live in Missouri and at times it would be raining in the front yard, but not in the back yard.

@Totalanimefan: I live in the subtropics.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 00:52:33 )
@Faust Sheep: At least we got a free car wash out of it. XDD;; It was so bad, that we almost had to pull over, because you couldn't see ten feet out in front of you. And then, like magic, just... GONE. Poof. It was so weird.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 04:46:08 )
It is to rain her starting tomorrow afternoon and go all weekend long, I wonder on how that will all work out for the parade
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.