Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — Alien Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 19:03:53 )
Everyone I meet is terrified of spiders, but I quite like them. I even find some of them cute or pretty and will watch them build their webs and catch food. It astounds me how something so small could be so intelligent. Because of my fascination, I don't kill spiders. I leave them in my home, unless they are venomous or bothersome, then I catch and release them. I've even been bitten a couple times, one time giving me a seriously infected hole in my hand and it still hasn't made me afraid of them, just made me respect their space. Makes me wonder if there's something wrong with me, for not having this almost instinctual fear of them, like most everyone else. What do you think of spiders? :vanora_xd:

Voltie — Cat Queen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 20:36:33 )
10/10 NOPE! I don't like spiders because of what happened to me when i was in 2nd grade. We went to a zoo on a field trip and the person showing us the spider decided it'd be TOP KEK to shove the tarantula on my face. I cried so hard i pee'd myself.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 21:02:39 )
Nope. Heck nope. Don't do spiders. Cant. I have panic attacks around them. If one is on the door, I won't go near that door. I've been stuck outside before because I couldn't get inside with a spider on the door. I can't be in the same room as one. I can't kill them. I have to get someone else to. Just..nope. I can't.
|

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 21:35:26 )
I can appreciate them through glass, in pictures, or on tv, but as soon as one is in the room with me, it's gonna die. Mind you, I gag and nearly vomit when I try to kill them, so my boyfriend is my knight in spider killing armor. If the thing is outside, I'll normally leave it alone, unless I know it's a killer spider (wolf, black widow, funnel, etc...) then it must die asap as we have critters who like things that skitter and run away.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 22:29:52 )
They are fine as long as they do not touch me or get too close. ^_^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.