Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games EA got me salty

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/8 20:57:11 )
So lately I've been playing Mirror's Edge: Catalyst again because it's a wonderful game, trying to develop my "runner's vision" and whatnot. So satisfying to feel like I'm fit and have a bunch of amazing athletic skills. xD

Naturally I've been picking up a bunch of Runner's Kits and my first time through the game I played offline so I didn't really care but I've been playing online, and wanted to change my Runner Tag, butttt.....
1. My PSN and EA accounts don't have the same e-mail, RIP
2. Linking PSN and EA accounts is like freakin' pulling teeth
3. According to EA if you didn't buy the game through the official website, then you obvy don't own it (cause it's not like you can buy games anywhere else I mean duh) and there's no way to "register" it
RIP

So I'm stuck with the default Runner Tag and no way to change it which got me pretty cause I picked up a lovely purple background that I can't even use. Smdh EA, get your crap together. I love you but I hate you. >:C

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/8 21:32:21 )

EA needs to get their stuff together. Someone wanted to gift me the latest Sims 4 expansion. But it wasn't possible since you can only gift to someone in the same country. Not to someone in a differnt country. Well did some googling and all I had to do was change my location to theirs and it worked.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/8 22:07:34 )
Yeah they really do need to get their stuff together -- a bunch of their help links are outdated / directed to pages that don't exist anymore. Currently putting in a help request to try and get this sorted on the back end. After changing e-mails and restarting the game blah blah I still can't get my accounts to link, so I'm suspecting it may be linked to an old account I forgot about c':

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.