Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Starting Therapy

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/5 21:51:12 )

I'm still heart broken, but I'm strong and I'm going to be ok. It's just going to take time. Last week I had my first session and I really liked the therapist. I'm happy to be able to be going and I'm happy to be able to say that I'm working on improving myself.

EDIT: So my husband turned this shit around and dumped that bitch and we are starting our relationship again and we couldn’t be happier. The road will be long and hard but it is what we both want for ourselves. We love each other we just had some problems. But he kicked that notch to the curb so that’s one major problem down. I’m still going to therapy and he wants to do couples.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/5 22:11:45 )
@Totalanimefan: that is so great total babe I hope they help -hugs-

Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/5 23:41:56 )
Keep it up , and try to keep pushing forward as much as you can. Remember , don't blame yourself for his wrongdoings.

Sig art by me
Pixel base :www.deviantart.com/keimichi

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/5 23:55:18 )

I don't really know what advice to offer except to say that you are doing the right thing and I hope you can heal. I hope the therapy sessions give you the help you need. You have friends here on Voltra and we love you.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 06:57:58 )
neko says;
I'm really happy you're going to see someone. Hopefully it helps you!

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 15:44:53 )

Oh my gosh. Thank you everyone for the love
@Dread Pirate: Thank you so much. I enjoy going -hugs-
@artits: Thank you. I mostly remember that, but sometimes I do think what if? But really it doesn't matter. He was just looking for an excuse for his actions. Putting all the blame on me to make himself feel better.
@sunny: Your words are so kind. I love you guys too. I feel like I'm healing pretty quick considering what I'm going through lol. I threw that bitches shit away that was in my house. And that felt GREAT like, happiest that I have been in a while.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 15:53:00 )

@Neko: Thank you! I'm happy that I am seeing someone. I can already see the progress. I knew not to blame myself for things, but really, I shouldn't blame myself for anything. He was putting me down to feel better about his actions. What a piece of shit move. So unlike him, but this is a new him, one that I don't know and is full of fuck ups.
@Q t e a p o n: Thank you <3 I'm more and more coming to terms with it, but I just couldn't believe it. Thank you for taking the time to read the whole thread. It's been a long journey already and it's only the beginning. I will be able to move on because I am strong and I have a therapist to guide me through.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 16:26:29 )
@Totalanimefan: good I know some therapists are mearly there for a paycheck and that's all I hope yours is a good one -pats your bum-

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 16:41:16 )

@Dread Pirate: Oh don't worry. Mine is great! She has already helped me. She asks good questions, and gives good advice. Plus she isn't as expensive as other people in the area. (But shes not super cheap either)

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 19:19:31 )
@Totalanimefan: that is very very good - nods-

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 19:57:59 )
I'm glad you're already feeling better, animefan ^^
we'll be here to support you and cheer on you!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 20:30:45 )

@mdom: Thank you so much. I am so happy to have everyone's support~
@Dread Pirate: Yeah everytime I'm always happy to go. Sucks sometimes that I have to wait a week, but this is the beginning, so things are changing very quickly.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/7 01:10:17 )
@Totalanimefan: that's great so long as it doesn't feel like a chore to go to her keep going. And again I'm here for ya
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/8 17:09:33 )

Thank you. @Dread Pirate: I actually really like going to therapy.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.