Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Weird nightmare

Voltie — Cat Queen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 13:03:39 )
I had a weird nightmare where i was in a secluded area with a bunch of people, some i apparently knew and others were just there. I was also pregnant and knew how to shoot this huge gun. I was upstairs in this house in the bathroom checking things out when i heard people freaking out so i ran out, grabbed my gun and exited the 2nd story window where i landed on my feet like a super hero. I stood there checking out why people were screaming and there was a buss full of zombies headed our way (we were trying to escape them finding us) so i walked slowly towards it while shooting off these huge rounds that made the recoil force hard winds behind me and all it did was flutter my hair around a bit. I brought the bus down and they started spilling out and i just kept getting head-shot after head-shot taking them down. Someone from behind me decided that i needed to stop and hit me making me black out, i woke up on a bus where we were headed to this huge mansion and it looked creepy. The world around us was dark and grungy. The earth was dark green, the sky was dark blue but the moon shined bright white. I get out of the car only to see these two huge and i mean 2 meter tall zombies getting out of their car trying to head into the hotel. I look up and the awning was made up of zombie clowns drooling at the sight of our flesh. We walk in and the corridors were continually made of such construction, one of which seemed to of been about 700lb sticking out of the wall chomping his jaw at a cat staring at him. I swiftly pick the cat up and walk away with it. Last thing i remember was holding onto my gun and the cat on the bus since i refused to go into the hotel that everyone else didn't seem to be afraid of.

Voltie — Alien Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 14:50:58 )
Woah that's a weird dream, for sure. I have odd dreams like that too. Usually after I've been playing too many games. :vanora_sweat: What do you think inspired it?

Voltie — Cat Queen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 17:12:36 )
@Astral Ninja: No idea! but it was interesting thats for sure. I mean, in a creepy 10/10 nope never again, kinda deal. lol

Voltie — Alien Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 17:26:22 )
@opaldeerling: I hear ya. I have dreams like that every now and again. I don't really have nightmares anymore, every once in a while though. Sometimes you just get dreams that have no real rhyme or reason, but something in your subconscious is making that shit happen. The human mind is a strange thing.

Voltie — Cat Queen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 20:38:52 )
@Astral Ninja: It really is, its also fascinating. My dreams are always hyper-realistic and i can smell/feel/eat/taste. Growing up i thought i was sleep walking/eating, nope. Just a hyper realistic dream.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.