Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Writing Essays while Multitasking

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 04:15:46 )

Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this.

My brain can not sit and write an essay for a long period of time comfortably, I usually write in spurts. Sometimes I write like a page or two and then take about a twenty minute goof off break, write a few sentences, goof off a little, and repeat.

I realize it's not the smartest method, but it's worked for me based on my grades. :B

Voltie — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 04:32:24 )
i can kind of relate... it's usually because i'm distracted, like i'll write a paragraph or something then switch to a tab.... over the course of several hours.... but if i do things last minute the adrenaline helps me stay focused.... USUALLY... not always.

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 04:51:48 )

@lysander: My papers due tomorrow at 1:30pm, so I'm kinda doing this last minute, but somehow I still can't stay on task. XD;; To be fair this things only 2 - 4 pages long and I'm already halfway through the second page. :P

Voltie — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 05:20:16 )
@Sulley: ohhhh yeah, that's definitely not bad for a paper... if i really concentrate i can usually bang those out within an hour or two... but that's only if LMAO.... usually if i get into the zone it's with hot tea and gooooood music.
⭕🔴⚫⚪
lys + he/him
please ping me!
art + adopt shop

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 05:22:15 )

@lysander: This is definitely one of the shortest papers I've had to write though; usually it's 7 - 12 pages. :3c /history is a blessing
I'm drinking cold tea and watching a dude eat edible cups, does that count? :o

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.