Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 02:33:09 )
I wanted to share this beautiful image (not mine), and I was wondering if any Voltie's had any tattoos.
I don't have any tattoos myself. I thought about it, but never had anything I felt strongly enough about to permanently put on my body.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 02:38:27 )
I wish I had some tattoos o: but I don't

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 02:40:33 )
@Shark: What would you get?
And why haven't you gotten one yet?

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 02:45:59 )
that's my problem, I don't know what I'd get. Too much choices. xD

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 03:06:11 )

Aw man, if I get one I'm getting a Sulley paw on my back - already been decided. :B The only reasons why I haven't gotten one yet is because I don't really have the funds and my mother would freak. I don't want to scare her just yet.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 03:07:47 )
@Sulley: And then later you could get one of Mike with some other tattoo covering his face.
"Oh my god....SOMEONE GOT A TATTOO OF ME! SULLEY LOOK"

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 03:09:26 )

@Rallaa: Oh my actual gosh. YES. You're a genius! :vanora_cry:

Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 03:19:48 )
I have a few planned but haven't gotten any because I want to reach my goal weight first and other financial stuff comes first.

Sig art by me
Pixel base :www.deviantart.com/keimichi

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 03:37:22 )
I'd love to get a tattoo of my first born's name on my chest with the name of my future wife "Cough..Sulley" right beside it. I've always thought about getting a Star Wars tattoo or something Tiger related but I've never been brave enough to commit to those being on my skin forever!

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 08:05:06 )

I have 3 stars tattooed on my left arm, as a symbol for my mother, brother and me

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 08:22:00 )
my other half half and I have talked about getting a
tattoo one where mine complete his or vice versa.

but we haven't yet because we haven't decided on
what we want it of or anything.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 14:23:19 )
Tbh first off, id 100% regret this one of it was mine
And secondly, i dont have any tattoos so far bc im broke n tattoos are expensive but i def want at least two, one with the artwork jhonen did for msi and another witha big daddy from the game bioshock
Probably ill get some quote from my favourite book as well
tumblr.
literally always ping me

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 01:51:56 )

oi have a few ideas for tattoos i'd want to have but a few things prevent me from getting a tattoo:
1. i'm chicken
2. tattoos can be expensive
3. too picky to choose a tattoo artist
4. too picky to choose a tatoo & location for said tattoo
(Avatar Closet)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 19:46:38 )
I have one tattoo currently, A red and white mushroom/toadstool on the back of my left shoulder :)
I'm planning on getting one on my right wrist that's the Thieves Guild logo and Nightingale logo from the Elder Scrolls game series!

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 11:07:09 )
neko says;
10/10 best tattoo. Ever.

I don't have any. o:

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 11:36:24 )
Don't know how I missed this. I've got a cornstar tattoo on my chest, a rooster on the back of my neck and some stars in a NSFW region.
The stars were technically my first, more of a scarification plus color I did on myself when I was too young to realize it could have wound up very bad... but I was as safe as a teen doing her own body mods could be.
The cornstar was my first official tatt based off original bs doodles. My reasoning behind getting an inside joke permanently etched into my flesh was that most people love their first tatt and regret their it later in life. I went ahead and got something I regretted right away and now I love it.
The rooster was another one I drew myself, and got the day after my dad died. His screen name was rooster.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 12:29:25 )
I don't have any but I think it would be neat to have one. Or several. I would probably end up getting quite a few tbh :o

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 20:05:15 )
@Glume: What is a cornstar?
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 20:24:33 )
@Rallaa: Its a beautiful thing I drew as a teenager that sort of became a running joke between me and like... one other person maybe. I'm pretty sure you can see it in all its glory in a picture I posted in the faces of voltra thread, wherever that ran off to....
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 20:29:04 )

So I have only one, a heart on my wrist... because I wear my heart on my sleeve heeheeheehee I thought it was punny and meaningful... It's a kitchen tattoo though....
Art Shop || My Hangout || Quest
Please @ me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.