Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach Murmaider: LGBTI+ Friendly

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 06:39:43 )

@Roshan: ah sorry tah hear about ye hamster.
they're so tiny so surgery for the cyst probably would've been too difficult. >.<

my Princess has her cyst on the side of her leg, so far it doesn't bother her,
i'm going to keep an eye on it, if it bursts or something, back to the vet with her.

i don't think she appreciated the vet trip, and the meds, and having her paw washed every day with a special soap. XD

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 06:47:13 )

@Zuzu: yea but still I felt the vet could have done more. Doesn’t help she was a robo dwarf hamster so she was super tiny even for a hamster. I mean she even broke her leg one time!

Oh good! At least it is in a more comfortable spot so she won’t have to worry about a sensitive paw.

Lol. I bet not though I am sure the medicine is making her feel loads better. Besides it shows how much you care for her that your doing that for her.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 07:07:59 )
@Roshan: I am glad to hear that you are teacher her, my black male cat all my little unicorn wants to do is ride him around like a pony

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 07:10:39 )

@Unicorn: how old is baby unicorn?

Cause if I learned anything. They are never to young to teach to take care of animals. That is why a lot of dogs get put down or in shelters cause they get tormented by kids and then they finally bite to let them know they had enough and then it just spirals from there.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 07:18:14 )
@Roshan: she is 2 and a half years old. She loves kitties and dogs. Even little puppies. She just loves all animals she likes some bugs but not some. She has helped with feeding the birds and kitties

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 07:20:03 )

@Unicorn: awww that is adorable!!! Yea when my niece was that age she potty trained herself. Lol but yes I am sure your doing all you can to teach her how to properly play with them.

Sadly I am heading to bed now. Goodnight

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 07:27:21 )

@Roshan: dwarf hamster, that is very tiny. too bad the vet didnt' do more.

princess is all done with her medicine. tho i do still have the special shampoo,
which i will use to clean her paw if she gets a scratch on her cyst.

good night.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 08:08:09 )

@Roshan: Me to
@Zuzu: its getting a bit sensitive seeing as i have to wrap almost all my leg due to the wounds .. and its been five years if its only starting now i think that's amazing it took this long.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 08:53:45 )

@star2000shadow: 5 years. that's a long time. o .o

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 09:03:24 )
@Roshan: Ooh yes, she loves petting kitties and other peoples puppies. I hope that you have a great nights rest.

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 10:55:14 )
so many pings xD I lost track of them all, thanks for the avi comment Ina I quite like it too so I haven't changed it in several days, lol and Roshan your kitty is adorable! and I live with my mother unicorn but we don't go shopping together, sup Eruca I'm okay I think enjoying my days off hope you are well also, steals zuzu's tuna sub while their back is turned

sorry for late replies i forgot Voltra for a day as busy busy
relocated to Death c:

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 13:51:42 )

@Zuzu: yea sadly I ended up going to a vet that I have never been to before cause I was visiting my sister at the time. They were good and knew what they were talking about but because she was so tiny they knew she had a chance of dying.

That is good! Hopefully they cyst will just go away.

@Lucan: oh I throughly happy that you like my kitty as fluffy as he is. Lol. Sorry for the large picture. Oh! So unicorn is your mom?

@Unicorn: I kind of did rest well. Awww yea little kiddies are so cute!! Just have to be careful of the animals she pets cause some might actually be mean.

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 15:50:21 )

@Lucan: too late i ate all the sub :D
eating as much as i can right now, cause dentist soon, and after that i probably won't be able or feel like eating :vanora_sweat:

@Roshan: hopefully princesses cyst goes away, tho it's been there for a month and a half so far. o .o

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 16:29:35 )

@Zuzu: hopefully it does. I had a ganglion on my wrist in third grade and it didn’t go away until eight grade. So who knows how long it will take for it to go away on it’s own.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 17:22:48 )
hope everyone is doing well~

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 18:10:01 )
@Lucan: I understand that you are very busy, my little unicorn is saying Mommy, mommy, mommy.

@Roshan: Ooh I know on what you mean for the ones that are mean, I don't let her go by mean animals.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 19:52:49 )

i am back from the dentist.
it went well for the most part.
(Avatar Closet)

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 22:27:52 )

@Unicorn: yea. It is hard to keep them from the mean animals cause the little kids just love animals and don’t worry if they were mean or not.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 22:28:19 )

Welcome back Zuzu!! Glad it went well
Questing: !

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 22:36:36 )
*rolls in*
Hello.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.