Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach Murmaider: LGBTI+ Friendly

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 04:43:13 )

@Lucan: awww I am sorry to hear that. You might be surprised though cause someone could end up helping you out like they do with me. If only I can get the alicorn item!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 04:48:21 )
@Roshan: well I hope that you all find out soon, I am glad that she is happy though.

@Lucan: that is new, I've never heard of that before

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 04:50:59 )

@Unicorn: yea. I hope so as well. It is one of those things that I must wait on. I hope to hear about it soon. They will hopefully do surgery on her to close it up.

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 04:54:03 )
@Rallaa: Masters is my real last name, I changed my mind on Vladimir after I was shown that picture xD
@Unicorn: people have no brains in supermarkets, I swear they leave them at the door when they go shopping
@Roshan: i guess we will see, I just want that hair mainly

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 04:55:34 )
@Lucan: Vlad Masters Would Have Still Been A Neat Name. My Chosen Name Is 'Quinn'.
It Used To Be Matt But The Name Had A Negative Connotation For Me Cause Of A Jerk I Knew
So My Friend Had Suggested Like 3 Names. As Soon As I Saw/Said 'Quinn', It Just Clicked. :>

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 04:57:30 )

@Lucan: I wish you the best of luck to getting the hair! If I get an extra one I will send it to you

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 04:58:05 )
@Godawful: Quinn is a good unisex name, I like it, and it isn't hugely common which is cool I love names that stand out
@Roshan: oh you don't have to, but thank you for the thought :3

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:01:04 )

@Lucan: I don’t mind helping out. :D

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:01:49 )
@Roshan: that is still nice of you though :3

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:04:19 )

@Lucan: awww I am glad you think so -hugs and pats- I have extras of some items currently so I am trying to figure out what to do with them

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:13:12 )
@Lucan: I Think It Being Unisex Is What Really Helped Sell Me On It. I Think If That One
Hadnt Come Up I Would Have Settled For 'Emmett' Or 'Simone' And Though They Are Nice
Names, That Just Arent Me Heuheuheu

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:16:49 )
@Godawful: I think Quinn is the best, -thumbs up- I also had Dominic and Nikolai as choices too but I have been 'Luc' online for years so thought it was best I like semi vampire names xD

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:17:19 )
@roshan: hugs and pats back :3

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:18:23 )

@Lucan: so do you know what the mystery item is for this event?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:18:44 )
@Roshan: Well when you do find out let me know. A family member of mine had one once it wasn't good and they had surgery.

@Lucan: I always have to write on my memo on my phone for what I need to get from the store so that I don't forget. I dislike going to the store because people like stand around in isles talking well blocking people from what they need to pick up sometimes saying can you please move dont always help.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:20:53 )

@Unicorn: I will! :D she already had two taken care of so far and is doing extremely well from those one. Still need to find out if dna wise if she is male or female.
Questing: !

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:22:01 )
@Roshan: No idea, I hadn't been paying much attention, rip me, and if i did I wouldn't be allowed to tell you.
@Unicorn: yes! that exactly people seem to think they are the only ones shopping, its worse too when you see people at the counter who are talking and i always forget and ask what they want.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:32:01 )
@Lucan: At First I Kept Trying To Think Of Cool Names That Wouldnt Change The Nickname I Had
But There Was Like Nothing. But At One Point There Was A Running Joke With My Family That My
Name Was Jake 'Cause If I Knocked On Their Door And They Asked Who Was There, Id Just Say
'Jake. From State Farm.' That Was A Fun Nickname Lmao

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:35:37 )
@Godawful: I don't get it, must be an inside joke :o
relocated to Death c:

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:38:44 )
@Lucan: Lol Nah. "Jake, From State Farm" Is From A Mildly Funny Insurance Commercial.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.