Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach SPLASH!: Kozi's Rainbow Reef ~ ♡*゚゚・。

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 01:23:46 )
@Kozi: iIdidn't get any food out at the fair it was too hot, and right now we are in a severe thunderstorm. I left the fair, went to the store and went on home before the storm hit is it os to happen all night and all of tomorrow.

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 02:31:09 )

@Unicorn: HELLO UNI <3
    Was looking for seashells, when a wild Unicorn appeared and took up her attention ~ !

I keep poofing because my study and work life is full on at the moment - hope you're doing well?
    What's been the highlights of your week? c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 02:39:51 )
@Aly: it is fine not to worry I understand and thank you for letting me know.

I am still sick with hayfever, we went out to the ever so expensive fair it has (carnival rides, fair food, farm animals, ect. We went to the store made it home just in time before the severe thunderstorm hit. It has been heat stroke weather, very hard to breathe up over 90F. But we got a nice cool rain i decided to get my hair wet and my shirt got drenched. I just want the pollen to go away and to cool down. Not much else happening.

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 02:44:33 )

@Unicorn: I have a flu at the moment, so can slightly understand the discomfort of hayfever ;o;''

And oh my goodness, yes! Fair's can be so expensive.. It sounds like a lot of fun though? You took your little unicorn, didn't you?? They would have had a wonderful time ~ And a thunderstorm? Agh! Would have taken away all the fun. I have heard so much about the heat - a lot of people are talking about it! Lucky me, it's Winter here and freezing cold.. as I type this, my fingers are like ice cubes and I am inside at a desk! I remember one Summer here it was like 113f, I have never experienced such heat and humidity before ;;

Was there fairy / candy floss at the fair? And what about a Ferris wheel??

Also hearing all this talk about how how it is for everyone, makes me a little nervous for Summer ;o;'
    But for me Summer means Christmas and beaches and it is my FAVORITE time of the year ~ c:

COMMISSION | GUIDE | PREMADES

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 03:06:20 )
@Aly: I hope that you get well soon, awe your fingers need gloves, and you needs a blanket. Thanks you though. The Ferris Wheel was there, and yes the Cotton Candy was there to, but I didn't get any.

I loved, and enjoyed the cool rain from the storm. I was a very nice storm. Summer is different for you and I. I really wish that it was August already, because there is more fun in August and then in September there is a family reunion.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 18:39:01 )
@TeaTales: Mmmm, ice lollies. Though, we call them popsicles here. :3
@Shark: Oooh, A/C. I wish we had one of those. Here, we just melt. XDD;; And, this striped shirt? It's a part of the dress. From the Alice in Wonderland-styled event they had here recently. It's called "Flower Garden." :3
@Unicorn: I love it when it rains. i'm a big fan of Petrichor, and will open all of the windows. XDD;;; Then we have to run the dehumidifier later on, so it's kind of backwards. =_=;;;

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 19:19:01 )
@Kozi: huh... -checks- nope, that's not it. o: There's one without a dress that I saw someone wearing. Maybe I should ask them. xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 19:30:35 )
@Kozi: ah yea its also what we call them here when speaking english, but yeah it was late and my brain couldnt remember other than ' iceream and icelollies ' ( no english is not my native language, is danish iceream/popsicles are just 'is' no matter what type.. ) sometimes I make my own byt freezing icecubes and adding a bit of water + juice or the like the blending it all together

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 20:11:53 )
@Shark: Ohh, it might be the caterpillar item! Go check that one. :3

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 20:19:43 )
@TeaTales: Either way, they are all really delicious! :3 Yum yum.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 20:22:35 )
@Kozi: not that one either xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 20:27:01 )
@Kozi: Exactly! Ufortunately I'm lactose intolerant so most icecream I have to stay away from, though there is an icecream parlor called Paradis Is, who, despite not being lactosefree, for some reason my stomac can tolerate mostly they just got some super delicious passion-fruit. they make the icecream by hand early morning, and by day if certain ice creams are running out. they used to have a store here in my town, but it closed down and changed into a hairdresser instead ( as if we didnt have enough in this town ) so now I have to travel to an other town to get their icecream = no chance the icecream would survive the travel in the ice cream boxes you can buy, back home to my apartment

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 20:40:09 )
@Shark: I'm not sure, then. Those are the two closest to what i'm wearing currently. Unless you meant someone else's avatar? :3

@TeaTales: You need an insulated cooler! :3 Stock up piles of ice cream bandit-raid style, and then go back home with it all. XDD;;;

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 20:49:13 )
@Kozi: yeah, someone had just a plain white striped button up shirt. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 20:57:51 )
@Kozi: I used to do that long time ago when we would get really bad tornado like storms, and then we would need to run the dehumidifier too. I know it seems backwards

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 21:17:15 )
@Kozi: I do have an insulated cooler but it might not work well enough for even with a styrooamcooler in a cooler in the insulated cooler and 8 packs of ' have in freezer before use them' things, the icecreeam will be melted.. dont underestimated how hot the trains get in the summer especially not this summer + is the icecream already deliciously soft from the start ) and yes i will need to take a train to get there. got no car only a bike. doubt I ever will get a car.2-poor-4-lyfe th entire travel to get from the icecream parlor to my apartment takes somewhat around 45 minutes depending on how much wind is there and how hot it is.. and on the trains that are driving ridicolously these days a lot with big delays.

Oh and i cant stock grab even if I wish I could for that my freezer is way to small its one of those cheap freezer-in-top-of-fridge kind of freezers

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 21:28:23 )
@TeaTales: Holy moly. I need to magically ship you some ice cream or something. D:

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 21:30:42 )
@Shark: ...Now you've got ME curious. If you find out what that is, let me know? XDD;;

@Unicorn: It's true. The air is SO nice after it rains, though! I love the moist air, and the smell of it.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 22:07:23 )
@Kozi: I love the smell of the air that scent of rain is coming just before it rains, it smells so great. It is still hot outside. But we are due for another storm today
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 23:09:03 )
@Kozi: maybe it's an item that never got reuploaded after the blackout..?

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.