Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Mythical Meetings and Demonic Dealings

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 04:06:57 )
Quiet! Lady Luna is speaking!- - - -
Rylie just crossed her arms.

"No." She told him before sighing and shaking her head.

"Honestly, I need help.... if... if you'll grant it." She then said, her voice softening a lot.

"If... not, then just say the word. You know I will leave." She added before pausing.

"Ah, and Azzy brought Aedan back... she's not in the best of shapes, pretty sure she'll wake... but detox needs to be done. If you hadn't had an update yet."

- - - -All right, she is finished. You may speak again.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 04:23:13 )
Sharp was silent as she said what she did.

His expression didn't soften at all, but he did look down some, and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Oi." he muttered.

"This is a right mess." he said.

He then looked to his secretary, and sighed.

"Contact Jake." he told her. "Let him know there is no need to raise the alarm for the building, or anywhere else." he told her further.

"And YOU." he then said, looking at Rylie.

"My office." he told her, turning and heading into said office.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 04:25:54 )
Rylie rolled her eyes as Sharp made his order.

"Will do." His secretary said as Rylie made her way into the room, following the man.

"You seem to be doing well." She said as she closed the door behind her.

"Good."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:00:09 )
Sharp sighed.

"Mm." he mumbled.

"I try." he said.

"I've managed to rebuild since... well, the last time we met." he told her.

"Now." he said further.

"Care to explain what's happened to Aedan?" he asked her.

"And why you have sought the Unit out." he added.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:03:19 )
Rylie just sighed.

"I am sorry about before." She then said. He could hear the sincerity in her voice.

"I.... I've changed, since then. I don't abuse what I am anymore." She added. She paused a moment before sighing.

"Azzy brought me here. The 'headless terror'? Yeah, that was me." She told him bluntly. "My bike was totaled... and I was wondering if I could possibly get some help replacing it...?" There was hesitation to her voice, a nd a lot of it, at that.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:30:45 )
"Hm." Sharp mumbled.

"I see." he replied.

"Well, that explains why you have sought us out." he said.

"And you DO seem to be at least a friendly acquaintance of Azazel..." he went on, trailing off some.

"But back to addressing Aedan." he went on.

"Before I do anything, I need to know what's happened to my agent." he told her.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:34:40 )
Rylie bit her lip, knowing that if he knew what it was that she could do in as much detail as she really was about to share, he'd really not like it.

"I.... well, in essence, I killed her." She told him

"Of course, being what she is - yes Azzy told me - I know that she will be fine. I can still feel her presence in this building, so I know she still has what she considers her life." She assured him.

"She was held up by a drug ring or something, I'm a biut fuzzy on the details," she admitted before pausing a moment.

"Azazel would know better for that, but regardless. They were hopped up on variouis things, of course, and... looked like she'd decided to partake in the grey matter of at least one or two."

"So... I did the same thing I've done... to others... in the past. I just have to speak a name and they will die, instantly. It was the only way I could think of getting her the fuck off of Azzy, because from the rage I could feel from her... she was nigh on about to tear into his flesh - literally."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:56:40 )
Sharp was silent as Rylie said what she did.

".............I see." he replied.

"Well, then I thank you." he told her.

"It would seem you have saved at least one of my agents." he said. "We'll have to wait for certain on Aedan's condition before I say you saved her." he reasoned.

"Now." he went on.

"You say you require assistance in your ruined motorcycle." he commented.

"Is there anything else?" he asked.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:59:07 )
"Even just pointing me in the right direction to deal with my bike, or replace it for a fair price, would be wodnerful." Rylie told him.

"Then I can get out of your hair." She added before sighing.

"I know you .... aren't fond of me, I suppose would be one way to put it." She then continued. "So I won't linger here longer than necessary to get an address to go to. I'll just... go back to my nomadic life." There was a certain ... something... to her voice though.

She was all right with not having a place to call home, but really? She hated it as well.

Plus, robbing people wasn't the best way to acquire finances.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 06:20:05 )
Again, Sharp sighed.

"I have a legal team here." he told her.

"They'll be able to help you out, sort your bike out, and keep it low-key." he said.

"However... it may take time." he went on.

"And it will be easier for them if they know where to find you." he reasoned.

"So you'll stay in one of the dorms here."

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 06:24:00 )
Rylie didn't say anything for a moment before sighing and nodding.

"All right." She said, meeting his gaze again.

"Thank you. And... for whatever it may possibly be worth, I am sorry." She then said, referring to when they last met.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 06:46:39 )
Sharp just shook his head.

"What is done is done." he told her.

"Words do not solve anything, change anything, or make up for anything." he said.

"...attitudes, however, do." he went on, telling her something in his own subtle way.

"I'll have Azazel show you around, seeing as you seem to already know him." he told her.

"Do you have any special needs or equipment you need tending to?" he then asked her.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 06:50:32 )
Rylie was silent before sighing. He could tell that it was largely because of what was going on, the fact that she was even in this position, and the fact that she did regret what had happened between them in the past.

"No." She answered.

"I don't. It's all good." She added. "Aside from my poor bike. Was freaking totalled, dammit." She growled before shaking her head.

"and Azzy can, yeah... if he's not still busy with Aedan. Boy's fallen for her, and hard from what I can tell." She then commented offhandedly.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 07:05:13 )
Sharp just chuckled.

"Indeed he has." he said.

"It's rather adorable, really." he commented.

"And he'll be here shortly, I would imagine." he told her.

"Word travels fast here." he said. "Odds are he'll have heard of this, and will rush here to check up on you." he went on, sitting back in his chair.

"....it has been a very long time." he then commented.

"It does seem you've changed your attitude since then."

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 07:12:35 )
"It admitted it to me himself, so there's no speculation, really. He admitted he didn't know what he'd do if I'd kill her... or how he'd be able to go on oknowing that she was gone." Rylie commented before smirking lightly.

"Of course I have. SEems you've changed too though." She then said. "Time alters all, truly. Besides, you didn't expect me to stay the bitchy unseelie forever, did you? Come now..."

"You had to have known I'd have adapated to the new world eventually. Either that or died, as the others have."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 07:24:34 )
Sharp nodded.

"Yes." he responded.

"You dullahans are nearly extinct now. As are djinns, like myself." he said.

"Most of us didn't know how to adapt." he continued. "But you and I have been lucky, and managed to somehow find something of a place in this modern world." he said further.

"Time is the ultimate when it comes to the power to change things." he then added. "If given enough of it, anyone will inevitably change." he said.

"I'm glad to see yours was for the better."

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 07:29:26 )
Rylie just chuckled lightly.

"To be fair, if we hadn't adapted, we'd have been just as borked as the rest of those like us." She commented.

"Although... I have to ask. Are there any other djinns out there, that you know of?" She asked, her voice curious.

"I know there are a couple other dullahans, but we're very few and far between. It's almost a shame... but probably for the best. The last thing the reapers need is for fairies like me and my kind stealing work from them again."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 16:07:16 )
Sharp shook his head.

"I do not know of any." he replied.

"If they are out there, then they are surely in hiding." he told her.

"And who is to say what the reapers do and do not want?" he asked rhetorically. "Very few people can actually answer that question." he said, as he was buzzed by his secretary.

"Azazel is here to see you." she said into the intercom.

"...send him in." Sharp responded, before looking at Rylie.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 16:12:49 )
"Well, the one I've encountered a few times is never happy to see me." Rylie commented with a shrug.

"So.... yeah. But you are right on the fact that there is no way to truly answer that one fully." She added before sighing.

"So you did." She then commented before Azazel made his way in.

"Hey again Azzy." She said with a wave.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 16:27:51 )
"Uh... hey." Azazel responded.

"How...? I mean, did you...? That is...?" he stuttered confusedly, before Sharp sighed.

"How is Aedan?" he asked.

"She'll be fine after a system flush." Azazel responded.

"Excellent." Sharp replied, before looking at Rylie.

"Thank you." he said to her.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.