Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat My Little Heart Can't take it ó∆ò

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/23 01:26:19 )
I needed to go to the pet store to get meh kitties some more food. The pet store I go to works with the local Humane Society so they have rescues of all sorts there and one of them was this sweet little bird. It was definitely a type of Poicephalus parrot, but I'm not sure which one. His name was Lemon Drop. He was friendly and he kept waving at people with one of his little feet. He'd come up to the glass door of his case and do little dances. There was a small gap between the door and the walls and if you stuck your finger there he'd come up to it and lick it. I got a lot of kisses from him (I'm not sure if it's because I had eaten salty chips before going in and he was just licking the salt off or if he really did just want to give people kisses). He was just so precious! If I had the money and if my youngest cat wasn't such a killer I would have adopted him. I just don't have the money to buy the cage and all the accessories that are needed to take of birds. It really broke my heart having to leave. I really hope someone comes and adopts him who is willing to play with him and give him all that attention he obviously needs and craves.
I'm really half tempted to go back to the store and get him, but I think it's closed now and there is still the issue of money.

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/23 01:55:37 )
neko says;
Awww, what a sweet baby. Someone with the finances will become smitten with him and take him home, I'm sure.

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/23 23:42:38 )

@Faust Sheep: I feel the same way, though about adoption cats ; v ; breaks my heart but I already have two ; n ; and they don't get along that well as it is
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/23 23:47:14 )
@Neko: I'm hoping. He has such a sweet personality so anyone would be lucking to adopt such a sweetie.

@Rayon Declaire: Same here. I can't walk into a cat cafe or the Humane society without wanting to bring all the kitty cats home with me.
If I had the money and the space I'd adopt all the little homeless animals.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.