Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 22:11:42 )
I was honestly worried I wouldn't get to join in time for the boob/dood shirt, aaaa.

I'm excited to be here, I'm a fan of avatar forum sites like GaiaOnline. When I heard a new one was being developed I had to follow on facebook and wait for it. And tbh I even like the style of this place, so I'll definitely be staying a voltie for a while.
-------------------------------
I'm a female artist who is currently exploring different skills both in art and 3d modeling. I spend my time doing art, watching YouTube or playing Overwatch. I enjoy making OCs and recently got into HTML/CSS coding. I hope to open an art shop here soon enough~!

Sorry for the disorganized post, I'm never good at introductions. :vanora_cry:

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 22:28:06 )
Hi! Welcome to the forums, we're glad to have you! And I'm happy you like the boob dood shirts. :) (There's another milestone item coming for 10k posts). I'm thinking about getting into HTML/CSS too because of the web developer jobs that are on my campus. Plus it'd just useful info to learn to make a good profile theme. :vanora_xd: What do you like to watch on Youtube?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 22:58:22 )
@Moossey: Thank you! I wonder what the 10k post item would be? :vanora_shock: The biggest appeal I had from HTML/CSS is a Plan B for my career choice, and I could make nifty profiles with them when I get gud. I like to watch a whole bunch of stuff on YT! I watch speedpaints, tutorials, gaming videos, Overwatch guides, and listen to Vocaloid/UTAU music!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 23:58:58 )
Hi there! Welcome to Voltra. :D Glad to see another HTML/CSS person here. Hopefully you end up making an awesome profile. There's also plenty of Overwatch fans around too. ^^ Have fun, and see you around!

Ping me so I don't ghost you by accident!
ART REQUEST

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 00:00:47 )
What's your Plan A career choice? I was thinking of learning HTML as a possible career choice too. I might have to self teach myself though. Let's get gud!
I used to watch Youtube a lot. :> I like to watch mukbangs from time to time and speed paints. Who are your fav art channels? Oh and I use youtube for music playlists.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 00:17:50 )
Welcome to Voltra! We hope you enjoy an extended stay! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 01:22:37 )
Welcome!
I tried 3d modeling for a while, but it was so hard! I kinda want to try again, if I can get a 3d printer. XD

I love making OCs. But I never do much with them. Draw them and get art. That's really it. :vanora_sweat:
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 01:32:31 )
Welcome to the site! I'm currently trying to learn html5, it's been a while since I coded anything that wasn't simple websites.. It would be cool to see some of your 3D models sometime.
later.

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 01:58:20 )
Welcome! :D
Im not into art or programming/coding of any sorts lol

I do like to read though? :vanora_sweat:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 09:18:41 )
@Moossey:
Moossey:
What's your Plan A career choice? I was thinking of learning HTML as a possible career choice too. I might have to self teach myself though. Let's get gud!
I used to watch Youtube a lot. :> I like to watch mukbangs from time to time and speed paints. Who are your fav art channels? Oh and I use youtube for music playlists.

My plan A is to be a concept artist/character art for video games. Heck I'd even be happy with 3D modeling for vidya games. Self teaching is always good, especially will all the internet resources available.
For speedpaints, I remember watching a lot of Inuii? I mainly watch whatever is on the recommendation list, but I don't really watch anyone specifically. I like watching speedpaints with grayscale painting methods though. WLOP comes to mind as well? I never watched a mukbang before, I'll have to check it out.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 09:19:31 )
@Kawaii Slowpoke: What kind of books do you like to read? I like to read learning language books, art tutorials, and self help ones.

art by me
My Deviantart

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 22:00:02 )
@SKiyoshi: I really want to read some self help ones and memoirs.

I usually just read fiction though lol

art by: blinkini (idk why i never put this here 3 years ago)

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 22:28:13 )
The art you drew in your signature is so cute!
Welcome to Voltra! So glad you were able to join in time for the shirts and pants!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.