Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Emojis

Voltie — Alien Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 13:49:18 )
Don't get me wrong, I love voltra's emojis, but they don't really offer you a wide range of expression. I would love if we could use regular emojis in our posts. Or at least wish there were more smilies. :vanora_heart: :vanora_sweat: :vanora_sun:

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 14:24:13 )
I would like to see more emotes of the other NPCs, also.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 15:03:48 )
Hey, emoji master here. Just as a heads up to everyone there WILL be more coming before the launch. If you have any suggestions for expressions, let me know! I'm actually working on them now so it's a good time.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 15:12:31 )
@ghost: more of vyctor. and a panda. and some spooky ones

Voltie — Alien Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 15:17:17 )
@ghost: eye rolls, thoughtful, shocked, kissy, blank face, the blah face like- (-_-), some animals, skull, alien, a cheese burger, some objects like a computer, phone, book, etc. Maybe a Ninja, pirate, space man and viking? :vanora_xd:

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 15:40:10 )
@ghost: so i've used this site for rp before. idk if you want to actually use existing emojis or create them all yourself but this site has all the emojis from different platforms so inspo if anything https://emojipedia.org/htc/

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 16:35:13 )
@toxxic: thank you for the link, that actually does give me a good base idea of what I'm missing! Here's a Vyctor in thanks

@astral ninja: I think you'll like some of the ones I have so far c; Thank you for the suggestions, those are actually all great ideas!
later.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 17:31:47 )
@ghost: Oh I need that Vyctor emoji :vanora_shock:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 18:13:04 )
@ghost: Can..can we get a hungry emote? O-or a perspiring / freezing one? And and an embarassed/blushing one?! I am genuinely super excited for new emoticons. *Resisting the urge to burst*
:vanora_heart:
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 09:57:20 )
ghost:
@toxxic: thank you for the link, that actually does give me a good base idea of what I'm missing! Here's a Vyctor in thanks

@astral ninja: I think you'll like some of the ones I have so far c; Thank you for the suggestions, those are actually all great ideas!

This is perfect!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.