Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Conspiracy Theories

Voltie — Alien Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 03:00:00 )
Who doesn't love a good, tantalizing story. I've always been quite the conspiracy theorist and fan of the strange and unknown. So let's get them gears spinnin. Hit me with some strangeness. :vanora_xd:

Voltie — Alien Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 01:51:10 )
@sirlionelnigelconrad: I remember reading about that one and other things like it. There's some decent evidence to suggest this kind of shit actually happens, so it's easily one of the most realistic conspiracies I've found. It's pretty much known at this point that our global elite buy kids. But I'm starting to fear those who partake in it may never actually be caught. Thanks though, good suggestion. I don't hear that one mentioned much anymore.

Voltie — Alien Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 02:11:39 )
@sirlionelnigelconrad: I don't know what that one is either. And I heard it started in 4chan as well, but people kind of adopted the term for anything to do with child trafficking. Several people in the entertainment industry have told sources that this is a big thing with in social elite societies and there are a lot of household names that take part in it. Pretty disturbing, make me wonder who...

Voltie — Alien Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 02:25:24 )
@sirlionelnigelconrad: I dunno, I believe that secret societies still run rampant in this day and age. I'm not a illuminati nut, but I believe in a shadow government and things that go on behind the scenes outside of public knowledge. I feel like the truth of a lot of things is hidden from the people willfully. Anythings possible, I guess...

Voltie — Alien Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 08:40:48 )
@sirlionelnigelconrad: What about the Rothschilds though? :vanora_xd: they control almost every bank in the world, but next to no one knows they exist. Or the builderburg group, which many Rothschilds have actually been in, comprised of politicians, scientists and other people of influence. They have been confirmed to exist and they're all out there, in the woods, running around like Satanic loonies, worshiping a damn owl or some shit. George W. Bush admitted to being a member. I'm not saying the societies themselves are dangerous, it's the fact that they seem to overlap with people in positions of power and influence. And no shadow government? That's funny, because trillions of dollars has just, disappeared throughout years, presumably on black budget spending, with no actual explanation as to where it went. I'm sorry I'm not trying to be a sarcastic ass, I just am one. And it's cool if you don't believe everything I do. But you gotta understand, this is what I do. This type of shit peaks my interest, at best fascinates me. So if I'm going to subscribe to something that's considered conspiracy, it has to have some good evidence to back it up. That's why I made this thread, to find suggestions for things I have yet to personally research.

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 02:32:00 )
Well... have you heard about Avril Lavigne actually being a body double after she passed away? O:

Apparently once upon a time she had a body double that the label hired for her who used to go around to award shows and what not instead.

Well, there's a theory that a while back Avril passed away, but the label didn't want to end her contract, so they started passing off her body-double as her. People theorize this because it was around the time she changed her style, going more from punk to this poppy-hello-kitty-punk that she is now. Apparently, she also appears different (there's some photos online pointing out differences) and maybe even sounds different? I can't say for sure.

That one's always got me curious, tbh... I'd like to think a label couldn't do something so outragous, but... you never know. xD
Gender Fluid (He/they) | Asexual | Married | Jewish
❤Elithiya~!❤
Art Shop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.