Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Twigg's Art Freebies // Art Shop!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 19:59:22 )
@kawaii neko teaa: yay! me too!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 01:17:13 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

@Twigg: I really don't doubt that. Lol.
I wanna get a second kitty, and I think Sammy (My silver tabby) won't be TOO bad with another cat. My concern is less him... and more whatever cat I get second. XD
Honestly, probably a ktiten, so that he can be a daddy cat in essence to them

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they've got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 05:04:04 )
@amber lynne: omg my cat haaated my roommates old one and then when that one passed she got a kitten and they get along much better!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 05:06:07 )

@Twigg: At least it was an improvement! XD

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they've got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 16:49:44 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@twigg: I would like a modern version my LotR OC drawn please. Either with, or without Legolas. I'll give you all the information you need but let that bit up to you.

Lith

The pictures that aren't sims refs are the most accurate for her hair color, so please keep that in mind when drawing her. It's basically a dark reddish-brown/mahogany color. As for her hairstyle, I would like it to be down, but the bang-style is mostly up to you. Like you can have them semi in her face or pushed out of her face, or pushed to the the side...whatever you feel like.

And the final picture of her is just her body-type. As you can see she has like no curves and barely any boobs. Lol.

Her personality

- Sweet
- Kind
- Warm-Hearted
- Super Shy
- Awkward
- Clumsy
- Insecure
- A mega fandom/pop culture nerd
- Prefers to dress simply and very modestly.
- Gets nervous, flattered, and embarrassed easily. So she ends up blushing a lot.

Clothing Options (to give you a general idea of her style. Feel free mix and match any of these or come up with your own idea based off of them. Or use the outfit straight up. I don't mind at all.)

Note: If you pick the DW jacket, please change the number to 10 and not 6.
And the only "requirement" I really have, is please make sure her pants are skinny jeans.

I would like the background to be her sitting or lounging on her bed with a book please. Something similar to the one of the first two would be ideal.

For her bed sheet color, I'd like it to be a light blue. The walls can be any color you want.

And Legolas' information. (Again it's up to you if you'd like to include him or not)

Refs

Once again, the last picture is his body type. And I would like you to use one of the first two hairstyles if you include him.

Personality

- Kind
- Sassy
- Confident
- Competitive
- A bit cocky at times
- Loves to tease Lith in an affectionate and flirtatious manner.
- Flirty
- Brave
- Protective
- Super sweet and caring, towards Lith.

Clothing ideas (Same thing with Lith. If you choose to include him, feel free to just use these as inspiration, mix or match, or use them straight up.)

Note: If you choose to go with the Letterman Jacket outfit, please use the white and green one and change the letters that are currently there to a filled in white "R". I would also like it be open. But the T-shirt color underneath can be any color you'd like. I'm good with whatever there.

As far as background goes, I guess a college hallway would work well for both of them in this setting or somewhere outside the campus, like by a wall or something? And for a pose anything that's cute, romantic, or flirty and suits their personalities is fine by me.

And again, I would like the overall picture to be similar to this one in terms of style, quality, coloring, etc.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 16:53:02 )
@twigg: Sorry for the sort of information overload...I tend to be a bit detailed. Hopefully everything makes sense. Once you okay everything, I'll syart the trade.

@amber lynne: And hey there! It has been an awful long time. And well to be honest, I've been up and down a lot. (More down though if I'm being completely honest) I'm hanging in there though.

How are you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 17:44:37 )
@amber lynne: hahaha no kidding! it was waaay better than her old cat
@lithinel: no no the more information the better! all that sounds good to me!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 17:49:27 )
@twigg: Oh, cool. Thanks so much! I'll start the trade now and you can just accept it whenever. If you don't mind though, could I get a few WIPs? Like one after the sketch for example.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 17:50:40 )
@lithinel: oh yeah absolutely!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 17:59:22 )
@twigg: Thank you so much! I added a little bit extra to our trade than previously discussed. Since I'm being so difficult. Sorry about that. :P

I really do appreciate you working with me though.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 18:03:32 )
@lithinel: well thank you~ and hahaha ah you're not being that difficult!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 18:05:35 )
@twigg: Of course. It's the least I could do. And oh good. Haha. As much as I love buying art from artists, I feel like I can be a bit difficult or annoying at times so I often avoid doing so.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 18:07:59 )
@lithinel: i prefer it actually when people are super specific and "difficult" as you say haha. that just means they know exactly what they want and they help me out by being specific.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 18:10:46 )
@twigg: Oh, I'm so glad to hear that. Haha. I know a lot of artists like having artistic freedom and all of that, and I usually try to give some. But other times, I want something specific you know?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 18:11:45 )
@lithinel: oh absolutely especially if you're paying for it in some way

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 18:14:51 )
@twigg: Yeah, and I suppose since I'm unable to pay with real money and can only do so through online currency or items, and they take awhile to get...I don't want to just be like "oh do whatever you want."

Plus, I've had a few letdowns in the past with art on other sites.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 18:15:53 )
@lithinel: oh that's a bummer, i'm sorry!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 18:25:54 )
@twigg: Yeah, it really is. The artist did give me a partial refund, I did feel bad about it even though it was just for online currency. But I dropped quite a bit for their art so...

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 19:50:54 )
@lithinel: online currency or not thats no excuse to not give what your customer wants ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Twigg's Art Shop//Freebies!
♥♥Questy Things!♥♥

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 21:39:20 )

@Lithinel: Are you all right though? I get that life can be hard, but... are you, or will you, be all right in the end?

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.