Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Prelaunch Crates

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 16:11:41 )
Okay, after reading a few different threads I've noticed that some people haven't gotten as many crates as they would have liked.
Since I'm able to donate a decent amount I figured I could buy some extras to give you all as soon as the trades are up.
The only issue is I have no idea how much they're going to be worth or how many I should get.
So if everyone could weigh in on prices and maybe help me help you by letting me know how many you would like...
I have plenty of Ohms, so just let me know.
:vanora_smile:

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 16:32:55 )
The real pricy crates gonna be the one released on 1st sept imo
many people already waste their money on the prelaunch crates + the price increased by 2.5x :vanora_cry:

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 16:44:36 )
Yes, but everyone will have an opportunity to get those. I've seen a few people say they didn't get a chance to donate as much as they'd like and they won't be able to donate again until after the first. :<

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 21:15:52 )
Blinkini you are a sweetheart, you know that?
I'd like a Samurai Shock but I have a Frizz I could trade you for it if you get another.

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 22:48:08 )
In my art shop I'm offering art peices for the crates! ^^ Check it out here!
Gender Fluid (He/they) | Asexual | Married | Jewish
❤Elithiya~!❤
Art Shop

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 23:02:10 )
There are plenty of crates for Alpha. :D Trust me. ^^ We should be worry about having enough of next month in circulation, seeing how they will be 2.5 dollars per item. I'm sure people will be able to donate, but seeing that they will be more expensive, they are most likely going to want to save them for themselves. They will just sell it later down the road. :3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.