Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [REQUEST] RHYS' 1×1/SMALL GROUP RP SEARCH

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 11:43:17 )

@Rhys Luna Emweise: Karkaroff was imprisoned for being a death eater after the first war and only got out because he gave up names. Durmstrang was and is a darker place as Hogwarts. They don't teach defence against the dark art, but the actual dark art itself. At the end the GoF, he runs away because You Know Who is back and knows Karkaroff gave up the names.
And yeah that sounds good to me.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 13:30:19 )
@Tuijp: -nods- alright then! So... Houses. You said something about your chars always being 'puffs?

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 13:39:25 )

@Rhys Luna Emweise: yes I need the puff in my life

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 01:11:31 )
@Tuijp: hmm. So... Im unsure which house to place my character in... Kinda tempted for slytherin so theyll meet right away, since it was with slytherin they were placed for meals n stuff...... But also tempted for Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 09:16:03 )

@Rhys Luna Emweise: you can do what you feel is best for your character. Mine will explore the castle soon enough.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 12:08:57 )
@Tuijp: Alright. So... Do you want me to set up the thread? And we're doing profiles right? ...should we come up with a title?

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 12:20:55 )

@Rhys Luna Emweise: I can set one up tomorrow and we don't have to do profiles. We can just figure things out as we go along.
There is a lot of thunder here today and the internet is a bit wonky.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 12:29:30 )
@Tuijp: ... If its so wonky, I could get it set up... But if you want to, then I'll leave it. Also, if you don't want profiles, thats cool... I like making them though.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 12:32:57 )

@Rhys Luna Emweise: if you like them, we'll make them.
And you can set it up if you want. It was more that I won't be able to respond until tomorrow when the internet is better.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 12:37:53 )
@Tuijp: thats alright! It'll give me something to do today.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 16:19:00 )

You seem to have a few rps possible starting up. So is there any cravings narrowed down that you're looking for right now? Preferabbly ones with original characters. As much as I love fandoms I tend to butcher characters so I just don't write fandoms because I don't want to do that to their characters.

I am willing to do mxm just as long as it doesn't jump straight into the romance because I prefer lead up, it's easier for me to write unless there's a reason for it. I'm really bad at love at first sight instead full love bar situations.... I don't do romance movies xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 16:47:49 )
@Shadami: hmm... Well, the plot for student/teacher one could be built up slowly, or it could simply be kept as a one-sided unrequited love, with the teacher simply taking on a mentor/caregiver role?

Other than that... You could choose one that you like? Or... We could do an HP next-gen deal with original characters or ignore the epilogue and cursed child?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 17:02:28 )

I take it you still need an hour roleplay? XD I've got 2 active and possibly 2 more starting. I have a future plot line for it. Statute of secrecy being lifted and I do mean future like great grandchildren or great great grandchildren. After the war. Like all original characters would be dead and part of history.

We talking college level? Or something like highschool with a young teacher?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 17:59:08 )
@Shadami: That HP one sounds interesting... But a little out of my comfort range. Im not big on futuristic stuff.

I was thinking highschool (student 17/18, teacher mid-late 20s?)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 18:03:57 )

That's fine. :) It's where I'm comfortable doing fan fiction stuff. That way I don't ruin the actual fandom on accident.
Hmm that's not to bad of an age Gap. I think I could do that. I mean I was 17 and had a crush on my 25 year old physics teacher xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 19:26:39 )
@Shadami: -nods- there were dozens of kids in my highschool who had a crush on one of the teachers.
So if we do the student teacher one... I usually take the student role. Did you want to do romance or keep it more of a mentor thing?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 02:51:35 )

If it turns into Romance I'm fine with that. :] i like to see where the story takes the .. story... if that makes sense. :bernard_happy:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 12:26:16 )
@Shadami: cool. So, we'll go into it slowly then.
And, um... Youre cool keeping with my original plot for it?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 12:33:52 )

Yup that's fine. What genders were we going to do again? xD oops

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 12:37:37 )
@Shadami: well I do prefer m×m...

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.