Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [REQUEST] RHYS' 1×1/SMALL GROUP RP SEARCH

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 17:30:12 )
Hey folks, I'm Rhys. You might recognise me from ReColor or Menewsha... Or as Tren Rogue from Gaia or Roliana.

I'm always looking for roleplays with active people. 1×1 or small groups (3-4 players)....
Preference is yaoi (m×m relations; bl). Can do het for side pairings.

Rules:
1) Follow Voltra's rules.
2) Keep swearing to a minimum.
3) PG-13... That goes for romance OR violence.

(remember, I am on Recolor, and they're more lax with their rules)

Notes:
1) EST (currently 1:30PM)
2) I work full time- 8.5hrs/day, 5-6 days a week. I try to get online after work or on breaks... If I don't reply for a couple days, don't worry.
3) I will NEVER ditch a rp without telling you. I just need some time to come up with a good post sometimes.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 18:09:34 )
Pairings/Cravings
Shapeshifters
Shifter × Vampire
Shifter/Vampire × Human
Student × Teacher
Bully/Jock × Nerd/Outcast

Fandoms
Harry Potter:
(Marauder era [ME], books, or Post Hogwarts [PH])
Harry × Draco (books or PH)
Harry × Severus (romance or parent/child)
Harry × Weasley Twins (one or both; books or PH)
Harry × Charlie
Harry × Neville
Severus × Remus (ME or books)
Sirus × Remus (ME or books)

Plots:
Harry Potter, PH:
A few years after graduating, Harry and Ginny have their first child. Ginny dies during/shortly after childbirth. Harry is really upset about it, seeks comfort in the arms of (insert character name/s here). Could start as friendship or skip straight to romance.

Student has longterm crush on teacher. Father walked out a few years previous when mother fell ill, leaving student to find job to support himself, mother, and siblings. Finds work at a club on the edge of town as a dancer... Teacher eventually finds out. Could go a few different ways...

youngest heir to Tharios' crown
older brother already contently situated on the throne with a wife and heirs of his own by the time Aren reaches an age of sexual discovery.
has always (secretly) enjoyed his sisters 'forcing' him to play dressup.
starts crossdressing at age twelve

catches the interest of the heir to the Amarin lordship (in Amarin, females are forbidden by law from ruling. Fathers property until wed (essentially sold) to husband, then becoming his property instead. Hence Torricks older sister Keane not being named as heiress; law has been abolished in the rest of the country)
Torrick Amarin begins courting Aren, unaware of young prince's true identity
once discovered, enraged that he's been made such a fool of, Torrick rapes Aren.
now 'disgraced', he is forced into marriage with his abuser (goes for any male or female of Kelarim who is a victim of rape)

Aren (aged 15 at start of story)
Torrick (aged 19)

Aren's Siblings:
Azrael (aged 30; 15 years older)
Astoria (aged 28; 13 years older)
Adrian (aged 26; 11 years older)
Ariena (aged 23; 8 years older)
Alencia (aged 19; 5 years older)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 18:20:07 )
@rhys luna emweise: Hmmm.
What's your writing style?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 18:24:17 )
@Lunakiri: um... Proper writing, third person...? None of that -action- speech stuff, when playing.
I can post a link to some examples?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 18:27:45 )
@Rhys Luna Emweise: so basically you wrote using grammar and such. Good enough for me. Lol!

I'm always on the hunt for new people to rp with, if we can come up with an idea we both like. Lol.

I tend to prefer original story lines and characters myself, and I tend to avoid outright romance based rps.

You interested in a non romance based (if it happens, it happens, but not a driving force) original thread?

If not, that's cool. You'll likely find a couple people to rp with here. I just figured there is no harm in asking =)

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 18:45:20 )

@Rhys Luna Emweise: would you be interested in a oc x oc in the HP world?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 18:48:24 )
@Lunakiri: did you have anything in mind? Im up for just about anything.
@Tuijp: possibly. What was your idea?

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 19:00:24 )

@Rhys Luna Emweise: the year of Umbridge. Our oc's meet in the train and we can go from there, unless you have something in mind.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 19:48:29 )
@Tuijp: as first years?
Could do... Which houses should hey be sorted into? And is this gonna evolve into romance?

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 20:04:25 )

@Rhys Luna Emweise: I was more hoping a bit older, at least 4th years.
I'm always Hufflepuff. We can do some romance later on, but not eight away. Besides, I'm not too good at writing romance things.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 20:08:29 )
@Rhys Luna Emweise: I have a variety of ideas, lol.
What kind of things do you like? Modern, fantasy, action, etc.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 20:17:57 )
@Tuijp: hmm... How about 6th? That way we can keep it kind of more separate from the golden trio's story? I don't think they interact with anyone one year older....
Could we have a transfer student maybe? Hence them just meeting for the first time?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 20:19:10 )
@Lunakiri: i like lots of stuff. Prefer modern or fantasy though.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 20:23:07 )

@Rhys Luna Emweise: I can be a transfer student from Durmstrang
I will be off soon. We'll talk some more tomorrow.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 20:29:48 )
@Rhys Luna Emweise: Modern fantasy? Totally caught my interest with that one, lol.

How about.... //digs through all the ideas she has

A pair of college kids are in a journalism class. They hget paired together for an assigment. Said assigment? A Human Interest Article. They can choose what to do it on, and they end up choosing an abandoned asylum in the city due to all the rumours being there, and how it seems no one knows anything about there.

What they find in there though, could be pretty much anything we could come up with.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 20:38:35 )
@Tuijp: ah, okay. That works. ^_^
Have a good day/night!

@Lunakiri: hmm...what if they find a portal to another world, and the rumors are all caused by creatures from said world? My character could be really hesitant and want to keep looking for something else for their piece, to keep their partner (you) from discovering the portal... Perhaps mine is from the other side? Or least a halfling.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 20:49:12 )
@Rhys Luna Emweise: Could definitely work =)
Do you think you'll 'the new kid' kind of role then? One would think if you're not a new kid, that it's been there for a bit, or whatever. If that makes sense?
110k // 225k volts.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 20:58:20 )
@Lunakiri: Mhh... Coulda been there since the start of the year maybe?

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 10:01:52 )

@Rhys Luna Emweise: we can also do it in the year of the Goblet of Fire. Would be a good reason why my character would transfer to Hogwarts.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 11:36:20 )
@Tuijp: hmm... If his family was neutral in the war, and allegations were made about Karkaroff being dark, afterwards... There'd be a more justifiable reason to transfer. Though he'd want to more for the friends he'd made.
We could start in GoF, continue into OotP?
Start as 5thyears?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.