Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/27 07:51:40 )
Hello, I've been meaning to write this up and post but haven't gotten around to it. I've been a bit busy this weekend.

Some of you may already know this but Friday morning my mum had to get several nerves burned out of her spine-back there were more than 6 bandages on her back. She is doing alright, up and walking around so her back can heal faster hopefully, but if she don't take an easy on her broken foot she will be on krutches.

Well my mum was having that done to her back, I was worried about her, my little unicorn, my guy who is my little unicorns daddy, and myself walked to Zoo, which by the way it was a long hot walk to the zoo and back to the place where my mum was at. Yes we saw two capybara's there so cute, I took a photo of one of the capybara's I told the capybara that I wanted to-was going to take a photo. And the capybara made its squeaky chatter and turned it's head and looked as me as I took a photo. I wanted to take it home with me there so cute.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/27 10:03:46 )
@Unicorn: So sorry to hear about your mom Unicorn... I hope she gets better soon. My gramma also had alot of back problems, we have very weak bones in our family. My hubby calls me bird bones because bird's bones are hollow. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/27 18:08:55 )
@Saeyra: thank you, and I am very sorry to hear that about your whole family having weak bones.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/27 19:34:59 )
@Unicorn: ah, don't worry about it. Its usually not a problem unless we gain too much weight or fall down pretty hard. :vanora_smile:

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/27 21:11:40 )
@Saeyra: it still doesn't sound like a good time having bones like that

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/27 21:25:44 )
@Unicorn: Ah its okay, my hubby has really good bones so our kid is definitely gonna have better ones! :vanora_xd:

Always ping me please.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/27 22:26:25 )
@Saeyra: well that is great to hear, I added the Capybaras photo that I took the day we went to the zoo

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 07:27:11 )
SO CUTE AND CHUBBY! :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 01:13:02 )
@Luffer Nutter: Ooh yes so cute and chubby

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 02:02:01 )
@Unicorn: Hope your mom heals well.
That's an adorable little capybara! They're such sweeties.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 02:18:07 )
@Faust Sheep: thank you and as far as I know she is doing better,
but I haven't seen my mum for a week or so, so hard telling. I am sure
she will get ahold of me this weekend. I wish I had my very own capybara
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 02:49:04 )
Capybara are cute.
But every time I hear about them, I immediately think about the scene from Wild Thornberrys.
They're eating burgers and the teenage daughter is super excited because they usually eat weird food.
They're like "oh no, Debby. They're not hamburgers. They're capybara burgers! A type of large rodent!"
And she just puts her food down and leaves without a word.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.