Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Ask me anything -- A hangout thread [still alive 12/12/2018]

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 17:16:10 )
Locked due to 6+months of inactivity in the thread. If you would like this thread unlocked, please PM a mod.

Hello everybody! Ray here just to let all you beautiful face know that this thread is still alive :D

*cough* thanks to giving it cpr *cough*

Soo YEA Thread topic to get the engine turning again, What are your guys's winter/holiday plans? =3 I plan on staaying home with hubby and watching movies or anime. hehe

++you can always ask me a question too, if you'd rather not join the discussion -^^-

Q: Do you have any favorite underappreciated bands?
A: um, underappreciated bands.. The only ones that rightly come to mind are old ^^' The Cab, MSI, maybe Fighting With Wire, The Rasmus .. ovo
Q: If you had a zoo, what would you put in it?
A: Lots of felines.. *-* like Snow leopards, White tigers, Black panthers you get the idea. :D -and penguins!! They're so damn cute.

Q: the rasmus used to be my all time favorite band!! what’s your favorite song by them?
A: I used to be big into them when I was in high school :D Fav songs, I was partial to The Funneral song, Ten Black Roses and Justify. ^-^

Q: What is the strangest thing you have seen?
A: The strangest thing I've seen.. hmm.. A fish eat a bird. o3o I was watching some Planet nature show on netflix one night with my hubby cuz we both couldnt sleep. One part of the episode showed a catfish jump up and grab a pigeon that was too close to the water. O_O We were both like the fuck?!? Shouldn't it be the other way around??? xD

Q: What is your best memory?
A: Probably baking with my grandmother when I was a kid before she died. As for most recent when my husband bought me a bananya plushie. =^_^= Before that, meeting him xD Sorry you asked for one qq

Q: how many doritos can you drink
A: I'm sure as many as you can

Q: Are you afraid of anything?
A: Yes~ I'm afraid of many things actually. Top 4: Cockroaches/Junebugs - Heights - Death - And being alone in the house/outside at night when everything is eerily quiet. >w<

Q: Do you have a favourite item here on Volt yet?
A: Items.. I love those cat ears with the gold hoop through one idk the exact name x'D I don't know half the names of the items on here that aren't in the shops x-x

Q: what are some of your favorite anime? >:3
A: Oh boy, the big one. >w< Uhh. well, I would say my top 3 are original Sailor Moon, Gundam Seed Destiny, and Death Note. If you want the complete list I can give you that too.. @_@ there's just a lot.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 17:23:47 )
hi there :3

Do you have any favorite underappreciated bands?

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 18:02:05 )
@Shark: Hello :3 um, underappreciated bands.. The only ones that rightly come to mind are old ^^' The Cab, MSI, maybe Fighting With Wire, The Rasmus .. ovo

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 18:24:09 )
What is the strangest thing you have seen?

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 18:25:08 )
@Rayon Declaire: I really like The Cab and MSI and one song by the Rasmus (never listened to anything else by them lol) and I don't think I've ever heard of Fighting With Wire... gotta check that out o:

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 18:35:55 )
noodle:
[align=center][font=arial narrow][size=13]

@Rayon Declaire: the rasmus used to be my all time favorite band!!

what’s your favorite song by them?

Oh really? ^-^ I used to be big into them when I was in high school :D Fav songs, I was partial to The Funneral song, Ten Black Roses and Justify. ^-^ How about you?

@Shark: ^-^ Awesome! Might I suggest you listen to their album called Man vs. Monster? Because most tracks on that album are all I've really listened to from them :) Let me know what you think!

@Glume: The strangest thing I've seen.. hmm.. A fish eat a bird. o3o I was watching some Planet nature show on netflix one night with my hubby cuz we both couldnt sleep. One part of the episode showed a catfish jump up and grab a pidgeon that was too close to the water. O_O We were both like the fuck?!? Shouldn't it be the other way around??? xD

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 18:40:03 )
@Rayon Declaire: That is so fantastic! I was looking into the pond I sit by before going in to work and the fish in there are HUGE, and they're just skimming the surface all chill... I kept expecting one to jump up and eat the birds so its comforting to know I'm not too crazy. Nature is the crazy one.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 18:48:53 )
@Rayon Declaire: They're pretty good! Kinda reminds me of... zebrahead? xD

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 18:50:28 )
@Shark: oh, I never heard of them o: offer me a song? :)

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 18:51:17 )
@Glume: Yeah :P I've had times where what I thought was a bit crazy, but no come to find out that others thought similar. ^-^

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 18:52:55 )
@Rayon Declaire: Everything I think is crazy. Sometimes purposefully so.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 18:59:20 )
@Rayon Declaire: Hm... Death By Disco or Get Back? o:

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 19:29:13 )
@Shark: not bad, reminds me of sum 41 :P

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 19:43:50 )
@Rayon Declaire: What is your best memory? :vanora_smile:

Always ping me please.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 20:04:27 )
how many doritos can you drink

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 20:26:18 )
@okios: I'm sure as many as you can

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 20:29:19 )
@Saeyra: Probably baking with my grandmother when I was a kid before she died. As for most recent when my husband bought me a bananya plushie. =^_^= Before that, meeting him xD Sorry you asked for one qq How about yourself?

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 20:38:17 )
@rayon declaire: wow i have found my long lost twin

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 20:46:58 )

@Rayon Declaire: Are you afraid of anything?

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 21:04:21 )
@okios: quite possibly so ;) haha

@vengeance: Yes~ I'm afraid of many things actually. Top 4: Cockroaches/Junebugs - Heights - Death - And being alone in the house/outside at night when everything is eerily quiet. >w< What about you?
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.