Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat the Final Countdown..

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 03:19:52 )
I'm almost there.
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
3.5 more school days and I'm FREEEEEE
3.5 more school days and I get to say "TAG! You're it!" to the parents.

What are you guys doing for the summer months?
(aside from working)

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 10:38:09 )
Is there even anything besides working?

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 11:47:48 )

Okay, who gave @Mousy: a sock?
@Glume: there is sleep

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 11:58:32 )
@Tuijp: How could I forg*passes out*

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 15:28:06 )

It's so surreal.
When you're not in school, the school year seems to fly by. xD

I'll be hibernating for the summer as much as possible. It's already getting pretty hot, and I'm in no hurry for the year to be over but I'm counting down the days until Halloween. xD

Donator — Any Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 17:18:33 )
Plan on going to Cedar Point a bunch. And work. :,)
Please ping me!

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 18:18:39 )
Damn your school gets out early. In a few weeks I’ll quit my job and my gf and I will camp our way down the coast to California, where we’ll be living with her family in August and hopefully in fall I’ll get to start art school.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 01:03:29 )
@tuijp: *clings to the sock* I'M A FREE ELF! I mean teacher.. I'm a free teacher...

@glume: I'm not sure. Sometimes I get really sad in the summer because I have nothing to do. I end up planning things for the next school year... So, I guess I'm technically still working. BUT it's from home. and in my pjs. :D

@Vii: Yesssss!! Halloween! We don't celebrate Halloween at the school, but somehow a "Book Character Parade" lands on/around Halloween. You dress up as a character from any book you want and parade around the school. This past year, my team and I went as "The Day the Crayons Quit" and last year I went as a background person at Hogwarts. I'll find a picture later.

@milkii: I had to look up Cedar Point, but that looks like fun!! Like.. A lot of fun!

@keef: We start mid-August though. You sound like you're going to have an amazing adventure! Are you going to blog/keep people updated with your experiences?

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 01:14:39 )
@Mousy: yeah I’ve been wanting to start a blog and a public Instagram anyway and this seems like a good way to start off
previously keef with a k

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 01:20:33 )
@Mousy: That's how I spend most of my days too with my late part-time job so I guess I can't complain. YET. Its nice to find a place where you don't know what to do... that kind of time is fleeting as an adult.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 13:47:36 )

@Mousy: It makes me sad that your school doesn't celebrate Halloween, but the character parade sounds pretty cool so I'll let it slide. xD Plus, a lot of people tend to pick the same costume so you see a lot of whoever is popular, but with the character costumes it seems like a nice way to mix things up and force people to get creative!
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 17:43:27 )
@Vii: Someone could get offended if we celebrate holidays. But the character parade is a nice compromise. It's really fun to see what everyone comes up with. All of the parents come and the kids feel like celebrities. :vanora_sun:
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.