Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Life is good.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 03:47:51 )
I'm confused & paranoid.

What karma did I mess with. Somethin' gonna go wrong later. My car is gonna die, the new place will have terrible neighbors, SOMETHING.

I've been happy. Like, consistently. Don't get me wrong, some shit still happens (FUCK YOU, MANAGER OF 569-110, NOT TAKING YOUR SHIT)... But I can deal? And bounce back pretty quick.

I'm not being insulted (even in 'jest'). I'm being cared for... Gently, even. I feel sexy (fuck you, period). We're opening up about ourselves to each other. Hell, he wants to spend time with me. Laying together watching a movie or tv is just... Relaxing. Nice.

I'm not used to this.

Something is going to blow the fuck up.
Also Pixel on Solia.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 08:18:02 )
When I first got with my husband, I was literally doing reality checks to make sure I wasn't dreaming or in a coma or something. I went from a hermit who had nothing to going out every night with someone who was like... actually OK with me meeting his friends. Things were so polar opposite what I was used to.
YOU CAN HAVE GOOD THINGS!
You deserve it!
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 10:37:32 )
@Pixel: Haha relax, soon this will be your new normal and things blowing up will be just an occassional thing.

Always ping me please.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 13:06:31 )
I second what Sae says. ^_^ I’m glad life is going good for you.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 14:39:01 )
First things first ; I'm really glad things are going well for you! <3
Second,, try not to worry too much, things happen from time to time, but don't let those worries possibly get in the way of all these good things!
It's totally okay to take your time and just enjoy it haha. ;v;
Also agreed with both Saerya and Glume. (:

Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 15:07:25 )

The Universe is finally delivering your prize for putting up with a bunch of BS for your whole life! 8D Congrats on being happy.
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.