Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts CLOSED

Donator — Queen Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 01:53:15 )
Locked due to 6+months of inactivity in the thread. If you would like this thread unlocked, please PM a mod.

Hey there!
I'm Tink.
I'm trying to get more places to post on Voltra, since I'm trying to get into it a bit more. I'm comfortable in my towers, so I brought it over.! Of course, my main reason for a new thread is so I can chat and hopefully make new friends.

So, about me:
-23 year old female
-Aries
-I'm kind of a gamer. I say kind of only because I am a little selective as to what I play. Like right now I mostly play Overwatch. I am also playing WoW. As well as playing Pokemon Sun, but admittedly, not too focused on it anymore.
-I love to write.
-I like to read.
-Panda Obsessed
-Often, I can be found binge-watching something. Currently that's Grimm.
-Some of my favorite shows are: Doctor Who, Supernatural, Torchwood, Merlin.
-My favorite movies of all time are the Harry Potter movies and it's recent prequel, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
-Yeah, so honestly, I'm a nerd.
-But uhm, yeah, talk to me about anything?

Donator — Queen Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 03:00:45 )
@Elithiya: Yes definitely!
I'm lazy and I only copied the first post of my tower from other sites. xD
It's the important one anyway.

Of coursseeeeee!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 16:25:28 )
@Tink: Hi <33

I also want to find more places to chat x'D or rather I want to get more into Voltra in general haha..
I made my acc like a month ago but totally didn't do anything until now :'D but how are you?

I also see that you like HP! Have you tried the mobile game of it yet?

Donator — Queen Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 16:54:28 )
@Koko: Lol nice. I was so active for the last three days of the event, so like I figure it's good to keep that up if I can. xD Apparently I've had my account since it first opened, kinda. xD
I'm alright, slightly sick and missing work and not able to sleep/fix my sleep schedule, hence missing work and getting sick. I am hoping I can fix my sleep schedule tonight, if I try to sleep super early. Stupid vacation screwed up my sleep schedule.

I do like HP!
But nope, I have not tried it. I hear it's very pay to play and I can't risk my money carelessly, like I inevitably will.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 19:54:34 )
@Tink:
ahh yes I knew that there was an event but I signed in on the last day and felt de-motivated :'D
Hopefully I'll be around for the next one instead xD

I completely understand about the sleep schedule thing! I have a one month internship soon
and I still sleep at wonky hours :') I hope you feel better soon though! Stay hydrated~

Harry Potter used to be such a big part of my life but now its sort of lowkey xD
the game revived it though! It's pretty p2w but also completely manageable for free~

Donator — Queen Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 15:59:19 )
Work killed me but I am back. xD

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/1 03:16:47 )
@Tink: awh I hope you get some much needed rest!
call me grem
they/them

Donator — Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/4 21:55:14 )

Hi everyone! I think I should hop into my own thread here, so Hi.

Art by LittleWhiteDragonlet

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/18 06:36:04 )
I'm severely loving all the purple going on in your aesthetic!!! It's sooo gorgeous and all look so great together!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.