Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Changing the Future

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/24 21:43:13 )

Sierra just looked ot Hank.

"Of course. But the classroom is fair play." She stated.

"So no one can get in trouble for that, regardless." She added.

"And.. if that is the case, then how would us having the proof even help? It would be inadmissable. Would it not?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/24 21:50:45 )
"Yes, that is correct." Hank replied.

"You ARE free to look at the collection of books in his classroom." he told her.

"However, I do not want to hear of plans to enter his private quarters." he then warned.

"Of course, headmaster." Jackson responded.

"I promise you will not hear of such plans." he vowed, before looking to Sierra.

"Shall we leave, and let the headmaster get back to his rest?" he suggested.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 01:38:04 )

Sierra nodded.

"Meaning if anything is found in there, it'd be pointless anyway." She said with a sigh.

"So no point in even checking." was the last thing she said before leaving. She knew full well what was bei9ng said, and she also knew that even with him giving his unspoken consent for it, it would be completely inadmissable.

There would be no way for him to actually do anything with any information gathered that way.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 02:04:10 )
The two of them left, and Jackson looked at Sierra.

"So." he said.

"From what you said, and your tone, it seems you've given up hope." he commented.

"So what now?" he asked.

"We can't let this happen again. Yet it seems we're powerless to stop it." he continued.

"What do we do now, murder him??" he asked incredulously.

"Even though he hasn't done anything wrong yet?"

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 02:09:52 )

"You go find out what may be hidden in the classroom." Sierra stated.

"Whether he can use it or not, I am still going to check his quarters." She added.

"I have to find that, so it can be stopped, so that future does not come to pass." She told him, her voice making it rather apparent that she would hear nothing else.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 02:34:30 )
"..........." Jackson was silent as he heard that.

"Fine." he said.

"I'll go to the classroom now." he told her.

"See what I can find." he said further.

"Where and when do you want to meet up later?" he asked her.

"Just so we can... y'know... coordinate this."

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 02:39:18 )

"Cafeteria - since it's the midway point between the two places - in an hour." Sierra answered.

"Does that work?" She asked. When he nodded, she nodded too.

"Then I'll see you later." She added after a moment before waving and heading off to her domr.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 02:55:55 )
Jackson watched her go, and then sighed.

"Right." he said.

"Guess I have something to do now." he mumbled.

With that, he made his way to the classroom in question, and looked at the books on the shelves.

"Time to search."

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 03:05:51 )

There were a lot more books than he could remember being there, but that was likely due to the fact that he had never paid much attention. He'd never needed to pay any attention, after all.

He continued to search, not finding anything too special or interesting there. At the same time, he wasn't entirely sure if he'd expected to find anything. After about ten minutes though, he noticed one book that looked... different than the rest. IT stood out.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 03:21:09 )
"Eh?" he mumbled, as he looked at it closer.

"The Art of War?" he asked.

'Looks like this has been opened and closed a lot of times...' he thought, seeing the spine crease. 'Looks like it's the only one here that's been well-read.' he added mentally.

He then took it out, and opened it... and froze.

"....this is it." he muttered.

"Eureka!" he exclaimed, before tucking the book under his arm and racing to the cafeteria.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 03:25:37 )

As he reached there, he pulled his cell out of his pocket, since he had grabbed it on the way out of his room by habit, and sent a text to the number he knew that Sierra had qacquired while there. He wasn't waiting long, only about fifteen minutes before she approached.

"Yo. What's up?" She asked

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 03:46:14 )
"I think I did it." Jackson replied.

"I'm pretty sure I found what can help us." he told her, handing her the book.

"It's all outlined here." he went on, as she opened it and looked through it. "Scribblings and rants, as well as highlighted passages and such." he explained.

"It's not an outright plan or anything, but I think this is enough to convince the headmaster to let us search for the real evidence, or get him to do it himself." he told her.

"I'm pretty sure we just saved the future, Sierra." he then finished.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.