Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A Fang-tastic Romance (KimmixBoss)

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 02:07:54 )
You can die anytime...

"I'm not too sure." Roxie admitted,"I plan to keep killing any vampire I find. Maybe in time there could be a way to cure vampirism somehow..." She looked over at him,"Until then, I guess I'll just roam around until I could find a safe place to go. Maybe somewhere there aren't many people so I couldn't scare anyone or make them fear me." She looked over at him,"What about you? Do you have clues for another vampire to hunt?"

but living takes true courage.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 02:17:09 )
Jonas laughed, "There will never be a cure. And if there is, then that's no fun for me. What am I supposed to do if there are no vamps running around?" He pointed out simply. Listening to her, letting her leave was the best option. Still, the other hunters wouldn't even hesitate before killing her. Maybe it wasn't the best option after all. "You were a hunter once. You know how it goes. We gather clues from the townsfolk. Course, we could just wander aimlessly through the forest and see what we find."

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 20:37:39 )
You can die anytime...

Roxie frowned slightly,"I can always dream right?" She said, "And I guess the best course of action is to go to the next town over and see what info we could find. It shouldn't be too much further." She looked over at him,"Or at least some shelter so you don't get sick."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 21:27:58 )
James shrugged, "Yes, but dreaming gets you nowhere." The man muttered, glancing upwards at the rain which continued to fall hard. Not being one to talk much, he decided in his mind that they might as well head out to the next town. Sick? It never occurred to him that he could get sick but he was sure he'd be fine. It was just water, not very dangerous. Besides, he had a job to do and a little bit of rain wasn't going to stop him. "I'll be fine." He said and started walking deeper into the forest, making his way to the next town.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 21:46:32 )
You can die anytime...

Roxie rolled her eyes and followed. This was going to be fun, working with such a pessimistic seeming person. What did she get herself into? Even if she didn't work with him, she had really no purpose in life and helping people from vampires is something she could help do, even if she was one herself. She adjusted her hood to keep from the rain and swatched the sky cautiously in case sunup came too fast

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 22:06:05 )
Maybe in the next town he could stay at an inn. He needed to get some sleep. Or at least some actual food. The next town wasn't too far, but it would still take a little while to get there. In the meantime they could always talk, but what could he and a vampire possibly talk about anyway? Nothing. He should have killed her, but he couldn't do that after she basically saved him and the child. That didn't mean he wouldn't kill her eventually though; he knew it was only a matter of time before she turned on him and tried to kill him. All vampires were the same after all.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/23 17:47:32 )
You can die anytime...

Roxie noticed that soon the sun was coming up and she adjusted her hood more, making sure not to let the sunlight touch her. She didn't want to burst into flame and turn into ash. She looked relieved when they reached the next village. She saw the inn and looked over at James."You go ahead and get some rest." She said,"I'll see if I can find any information about anything strange happening around here." She said gently, knowing he must have been exhausted.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/24 02:53:10 )
Rain continued to fall and bounce off his hat as they neared the next town. When he heard her, he smirked and waved a hand dismissively. "I am grabbing some food and a drink. Lord knows I need one now. But yes you uhh...go and do what you have to do." James said to her and started making his way to the nearest tavern. He would head to the inn afterwards. The town was bustling with people but they all looked at the pair cautiously, making sure to stay away from the man with the shotgun.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.