Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A Fang-tastic Romance (KimmixBoss)

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 21:11:18 )
You can die anytime...

Name: Roxanne "Roxie" Von Helsing

Race: Vampire

Small BIo: She might not look like it, but she was once a vampire hunter. One nignt, she had to investiage a vampire sighting alone. She should have waited for her partner. Fighting that vampire was what changed her life forever, causing her to be turned into a vampire herself. She had been a vampire for a couple of years, only feeding off evil humans, those that hurt others or con them in some way. She kills off any vampires she happens to find, not wanting anyone to be turned like she had been.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 22:22:33 )
Name: Jonas Evans

Race: Human

Small Bio: Jonas is a hunter on a mission; To get rid of every last vampire he can come across. Lately there have been rumors of people going missing after dark. Of course the first thing that comes to the people's minds is vampires. So of course Jonas is the man to be sent out along with many others to make sure that the vampires don't continue to harm the townspeople. He himself had never been hurt by a vampire. Well, not in any way that could permanently change him, but he has been thrown around before. So no, he isn't new to this at all. He's pretty used to it all by now.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 15:24:43 )
You can die anytime...

It was a cold, rainy night as a young lady ran through the forest, looking for a place to hide. She was being hunted, and if she didn't find somewhere to hide soon, she could be caught and killed. And even though she was a vampire, that's not something she really wanted to have happen. She found an abandoned house and entered, seeing a bunch of empty space and hid herself up in the rafters. She noticed another hiding there, in a different part of the house, but stayed silent, not wanting to be caught.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 22:02:00 )
Rain, perfect weather. Not really actually. Rain just made hunting more dangerous. You could slip and fall while chasing or being chased and that wouldn't end well no matter what. Everyone knew vampires were not to be messed with or taken lightly. They could kill you in more ways than people could imagine. With that in mind, Jonas set out to do his job. He went over what he and a young boy had talked about. The boy said his sister hadn't been home this morning but that she had been home last night. He also mentioned having seen something stalking the streets at night. It all pointed to one thing. He just hoped the girl was still alive.

He reached the outskirts of the forest, riffle now in hand. It was silent, he didn't hear any movement and that made him more nervous. It almost seemed unnatural that it was so quiet except for the raindrops which fell and bounced off his hat. No time to listen and get relaxed though, he had to move. And so he did, deeper and deeper into the forest. His other hunters had other cases to work on, so he was on his own with this one.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 12:52:04 )
You can die anytime...

As Roxie hid, she noticed a small girl hidden in the rafters as well, not far from her. She was in a fetal position, shaking in fear. She wasn't sure why she was there and wanted to help her get home safely but with the other vampire not far from her, it would be tricky. She started to think of a way she could help the girl unnoticed. She didnt want her to suffer like she had.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 17:49:22 )
Jonas looked around for any sudden movement but nothing seemed to pop out at him. Which was probably for the best, but he couldn't shake the nervousness he felt then. The vampire could be watching him right now and he didn't even know it. He was used to this though, he'd been doing this sort of thing since he was sixteen. After school of course. Why had he even bothered with school anyway? It wasn't like he was going to pursue any other choice. His mother had insisted, that's why.

The farther in he went, the darker it was with only a few streams of sunlight slipping between the tree leaves. He was going to be soaked by the end of this job. "Probably sick too." He muttered to himself. He then came to a halt when his eyes spotted something, a house. It looked abandoned and ready to fall over if a strong wind happened to pass over it. Who could have lived here? Why would anyone want to live here anyway? It was the perfect hiding spot though, but he'd be foolish to just walk in. It could be infested for all he knew, but the little girl was probably in there. Hopefully.

Jonas slowly walked towards it, listening closely for any sounds. Although it was just the rain, his footsteps and the occasional rustling of leaves. Nothing to be afraid of. Yet. The house looked dark and he almost would have walked away if he hadn't caught some movement inside. Someone was in there. Or something. With his riffle at the ready, he slowly opened the door and only prayed that it was just the little girl he had been searching for.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 18:08:31 )
You can die anytime...

Roxie had watched as the other vampire became distracted and slowly, cautiously moved away from the little girl. Once the other vampire was away, Roxie crept over to the girl and held a finger to her lips, meaning not to make a sound. She gestured that she was there to help the little girl get out of there. She careffully pulled the small girl close and slowly lowered herself onto the floor, finding that she had crept into another room from the rafters. She could hear the front door open and carefully hid the little girl before hiding herself, not wanting to get caught.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 01:40:43 )
Inside was empty, he was just imagining things. He let out a frustrated sigh. His mind was playing tricks on him, maybe he hadn't gotten enough sleep. Where could she be then? He hadn't seen her on his way here. Maybe she wasn't even here. Maybe...maybe this was all just some sort of sick joke. No, it couldn't be. He pulled out the photo from his pocket and looked at the little girl. She was real, and her family was looking for her. This room was empty, maybe the girl was in another room. Hope bloomed inside Jonas again. Maybe he would actually bring her home.

Jonas put the photo away and held his rifle tightly in his hands, his eyes scanning the dark lonely room as he approached another door. This one, opened. His eyes adjusted to the darkness and that's when he saw it, a vampire. A quick look around the room told him it was just the one. Good, but maybe it knew where the girl was. "Alright leech, where is she?" He asked, aiming the riffle right at the back of the vampire's head.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 02:15:50 )
You can die anytime...

Roxie watched with wide eyes as the other vampire had been captured. She stayed quiet and still, waiting quietly. She glanced over at the little girl, using that to let her knew it would be safe for her to show herself so she could go home. She hoped the girl wouldn't reveal her, as she just wanted to help her get home safely.

From her hiding spot, the girl had nodded quietly and silently thanked Roxie before carefully moving from her spot,"Sir..." She said softly,"Are...are you looking for me....?" she shook in fear, waiting for the gun to be turned to her. She hoped this man would just take her home.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 03:20:23 )
Jonas was relieved to hear the voice of a little girl. Hesitantly, he turned to look over his shoulder, the rifle lowered now so that he wouldn't frighten her. Was it her? It was hard to tell in the dark but after comparing her to the girl in the photo, he smiled and put it away. "Thank god you're alive. You're not hurt are you?" He asked and slowly made his way towards her. "Hey, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm here to take you home. Your brother told me about you, he and your parents are very worried about you." Jonas held out his hand towards the girl, hoping she would trust him. He was just a stranger after all.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 03:36:14 )
You can die anytime...

The little girl smiled and nodded, gently taking his hand. She just wanted to go home to her family and hug her brother and parents. She just wanted to go home.

Roxie smiled softly. As soon as they were gone, she would make her leave.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 04:07:05 )
Jonas smiled, her family was going to be very happy and he was going to be happy as well. Especially after he got payed. His services were never free. Everyone knew this. They should anyway. "Come on then, let me take you home." Jonas said to her, standing to his feet. As his back was turned, the other vampire slowly turned its attention to the hunter who had disturbed him. He would kill the man and then the girl. He was getting hungry anyway and in front of him was a full meal. Quietly, he stood up and quickly made it's way to the hunter, intent on killing him quick.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 04:24:00 )
You can die anytime...

Roxie growled, seeing the other vampire start to go after the two. She came from her hiding place and started to attack the other vampire,"I don't think so." She growled, attacking the other vampire fiercely, not willing to back down.

The small girl saw them fighting and gently pulled on Jonas,"Let's get out of here!" She cried, obviously scared.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 20:53:55 )
Jonas looked behind him and saw that there were actually two vampires. Where had the other one been hiding? Didn't matter. What he found strange was that the vampires where fighting against each other instead of teaming up and going after them. He wanted to shoot them, but he couldn't, the little girl didn't need to be exposed to something so brutal. "Let's go!" He scooped her up in his arms and ran out of there, rifle slung across his back. He needed to get her away from the danger. Any minute now, those two would come after them. Jonas ran out the front door, glancing behind him at the vampires attach one another.

"Close your eyes." He told the little girl, he didn't want her seeing such things. He almost slipped a few times, the ground was still wet and the rain was coming down hard now. He took off his hat and set it on her head, it was too big for her but that was the point. It would serve as an umbrella of sorts for her head anyway.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 22:58:07 )
You can die anytime...

The girl held on tightly,"Don't hurt the girl vampire." She whimpered softly,"She helped me escape... She snuck me away from the other one and hid me so he couldn't find me... Please don't hurt her..." She hoped he wouldn't hurt her. She was her hero too. She held onto him tightly.

Roxie managed to kill the other vampire, snapping his neck. But she was wounded, really wounded. She settled down, sitting on the floor. She would wait for the hunter to return. If she felt better before then, she would run. If not, she was going to let it end. She was tired of running anyway.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/15 03:31:56 )
Jonas listened to the child but didn't say anything as he continued to run out of the forest. When he reached the edge, he slowed to a quick walk and glanced over his shoulder behind him but was both relieved and surprised that he hadn't been followed. Turning his attention to the bustling town in front of them. "Alright, let's take you home." He gently rubbed her back, the poor girl was still shaking. She was obviously still scared about what had happened. It wasn't hard to find the house where he had spoke to the little boy but he wasn't outside today so Jonas knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. The mother answered the door and her eyes went wide when she saw that her daughter was back. "Oh sir! Thank-you so much for bringing my little girl back home safe and sound." She reached out for her but Jonas backed away, "Well I'm always happy to help. For a fee of course." He said with a polite smile. He was drenched but he dind't mind it. The woman nodded and reached into her purse. "Name your price." She said. "Fifty crowns." He said to her. She looked at him, worried. She didn't have that much money. "No pay, no kid." He said with a shrug. "A man needs to make a living." He added. "I only have thirty-five." She said quietly. Well this was a problem then. "Fifteen.." he muttered. The woman handed over the money and he handed over the child, taking back his hat. "Pleasure doing business with you." He said, dropping the coins into a leather pouch tied at his waist. He then turned and left back towards the forest. He had someone to thank.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/15 03:46:52 )
You can die anytime...

Roxie had rested for a little while and slowly started to feel a bit better. She struggled to stand up,"I need to go back to training." She said to herself,"I've been on the road for so long, my hand to hand combat is a little rusty." She went outside the house and looked up at the sky. The rain had stopped and the sun would be rising soon. She would have to find a safe place to hide for the day.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/15 04:59:16 )
It had stopped raining now which was great, although Jonas was pretty cold at the moment. A hot shower sounded great. But first things first. He looked around for the house and when he came across it, he saw her standing there in front of it. She looked hurt, suddenly he was having second thoughts about talking to her. He could just kill her right now. Jonas reached behind him for his riffle, his eyes on her. "Hey! We need to talk, and don't even think about trying anything funny." He said, aiming the riffle right at her chest.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/15 10:37:58 )
You can die anytime...

Roxie froze and let out a soft sigh,"Let me guess, you wonder why I had helped you and the small girl escape?" She said,"Instead of going after you two with the other vampire?" She looked over at him,"I have been a vampire for only one full year." She began,"I use to be a hunter myself. One night I was going on a hunt with my partner at the time...but they never showed up. I went ahead anyway because I figured one vampire wouldn't be that hard to deal woth." She shook her head,"I couldn't have been more wrong in my life. I assumed it would have finished me off but I woke up and...well...here I am." She looked over at him again,"I dont want anyone to go through what I've had to go through. My friends and family believe I'm dead because I could never reveal to them I'm a vampire. And I couldn't...I couldn't let that creep try to hurt that little girl..."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 01:07:06 )
Jonas nodded, "Pretty much." He said and listened to her story. Slowly, he lowered his gun. Was what she was saying true? Looking at her face, it didn't seem like she was lying. Why would she lie about it anyway? Whether or not she had been a hunter, she had killed the other vampire so she was on his side already. "I see...well I'm sorry you didn't die I guess?" He started and sighed. "To be honest, I probably would have done the same thing you did. Partners aren't too reliable sometimes." He muttered. What was he going to do now? "Where are you going to go now?" He asked her.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.