Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Pizza Rollsssss

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 01:08:22 )

I love pizza, and could probably eat it twice a week and not get sick of it. (I did get sick of it once when I was broke and living alone, after eating it for three days straight. My hair and skin got so greasy q-q)

Me rn: https://youtu.be/DahXeTmT3XA?t=8s

Do you ever eat junk food? I do sometimes, but try to eat healthy as much as possible.

What's your favourite junk food? Do you like pizza rolls? Do you consider pizza rolls or chicken nuggets to be superior?

Much serious topic yes

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 01:11:51 )
I am ashamed to never know what a pizza rolls is o:

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 01:14:07 )

@Raxton: Someone pls get Rax some pizza rolls STAT
Essentially it's a little nugget of dough filled with cheese and pizza fillings c: A delicious snack! Though not as good as the real thing.

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 01:14:33 )
I'm not really a big fan of pizzas but I could eat several bags of potato chips in just one sitting XD

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 01:21:32 )
Well I WAS thinking of tacos but now I'm tempted to find pizza rolls somewhere!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 01:32:04 )
@Vii: I fucking looooooce Wendy's burgers and McDonald's fries. I mostly crave salty food!

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 01:59:56 )

@nyreen: BRUH McDonald's has THE BEST fries out of any fast food chain. (Wendy's curly fries are amazing, but they're kind of over-seasoned RIP) I love when the fries get kinda squishy and greasy |D

@Fielkun: Potatoes are awesome. You can eat them so many ways! Sometimes I'll get a big craving for potato chips. I like mine with salt and vinegar cB

@Addy: THE POWERS of suggestion c': tacos are amazing too though.

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 02:19:09 )
@vii: i ended up getting tacos cuz it was easier than going to the store and making pizza rolls lmao
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 02:23:26 )
@Vii: the only other fries that I've really like are from five guys!
call me grem
they/them

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 02:24:02 )
Having found out I'm prediabetic has made enjoying simple things like this very difficult! Enjoy your junk foods extra hard for me folks!
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 02:58:45 )

I love Boba tea. Now mind you I get it without the milk and I get it at like 50% sweet but the bobas itself aren’t good for you lol
I also like Pizza but ever since my dad had heart surgery I’ve been saving pizza for something that I have once in a blue moon but I love it so much.
I also like bread. All kinds of bread and there are A LOT of Asian bakeries around me. It’s hard to resist because they are cheap and tasty and filling.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 03:15:06 )
@Vii: Yum! I also love salt and vinegar flavor. My other fave is the onion and sour cream one ^^
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.