Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — Cat Queen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 01:41:27 )
1. Will there be a pet collection where we get eggs and they hatch and get either random cuties or specific ones as a vanity item next to our avatars? Cause that'd be cute!

2. Item suggestion/contests? I think it'd be neato if there was a weekly/monthly item/set contest. Maybe weekly item and monthly set? And who ever wins it can get their item made for free and then it could go to a special shop to be bought for volts and the sets for really cheap ohms? :D!?

I'm sorry, i think that'd be neat! Imagine all the creativity!

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 02:15:01 )
@OpalDeerling: Personally, I feel like I lack in creativity when creating items and lucky I have a great team of creative artists to help me with that! But I do love your item contest, so I think I'll start working on a thread for that soon!

As for eggs/pets, who knows! It might be something we can introduce in the future. As for granting random items, I do plan to have RIGs (Random Item Generators) introduced in OMG imports hopefully within the next few months. ^^

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 02:25:55 )
I like the eggs idea. They could open after you posts so many times, which would make people want to post more! And people could open egg shops to hatch eggs for people less likely to post. :D

Voltie — Cat Queen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 04:02:00 )
@Fozzy: YAY! Also, i know the artist are incredible look at these avi's! SO CUTE! I was just thinking it'd be nice to run a contests weekly/monthly to help with drumming up money for Voltra. Imagine if there were monthly contests to have a full set item designed by the community and brought to life by the artist?

I think it'd be beautiful, i can imagine all the creativity and then since its a monthly item it could be bought in the OMG shop and of course there could be a SEASONAL item set made by the artist so it can be different each season.

You know, winter sets, spring sets and that way the artists can have full creative cover of it and the weekly or bi-weekly items could follow along with holidays. Imagine running one for halloween and the winning item gets put into a (Community Shop). It'd be super neat, engage the community and get those post numbers up there! Just a suggestion :0)

Example: Voltra artist = Seasonal item sets (every 3 months to match the seasons maybe since its every 3 months it could be a 5-10 dollar item set and have lots of beautiful items/clothes as in. Hat, Eyes, Hair, Necklace, Dress (or Jacket-top-bottom) which every you choose, shoes, socks/pantyhose, background item, aura, maybe even skin overlay (as in, one with snowflakes or cherry blossoms or tanned skin for summer (farmer tan etc) - and then a pet or misc item they feel is appropriate for the season.

Community item set: The monthly item set could be worth 5-ohms and consist of ; Hat, Eyes, dress or top/bottom, shoes, aura, skin overlay (ex: halloween: pale(vampire) green(witch) rotting(undead) etc)

Community item: weekly or bi-weekly could be just something simple to do ONE of and of course let them use a blank base to doodle on for the ONE item to try to win creation. Which would be under the categories of either; Pants, Skirts, Dresses, Shoes, Head item, Hands, Jewelry, tights, socks etc only one at a time. As in, if you choose to enter the weekly/biweekly contest you can only pick one item and you can enter the same item every time or something different. It could be posted in a thread as a poll with or without comments and have a yes or no option so by the end of the week which one gets the most likes gets to be made. :0)

Voltie — Cat Queen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 04:11:58 )
@blinkini: Thank you! I like your addition too! Kinda like Pokemon eggs only with posts. Can you imagine how many posts someone would need to make to hatch an egg? It'd be neato!

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 04:13:34 )
@OpalDeerling: I am adoring this thread so much! So many brilliant ideas you have!

Voltie — Cat Queen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 04:19:52 )
@blinkini: Thank you!

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 04:47:34 )
@Fozzy: I love rig items!

Voltie — Cat Queen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 07:42:09 )
@Fozzy: Made a revision to my response post :0)

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 07:45:35 )
@OpalDeerling: Thank for going more in depth! User designed items would still have to be re-created/pixeled by site staff and they can either be available for volts or ohms, but I don't know how often or when we will start these contests. It takes while to create items, upload them, etc. Especially when our artists are in school/have work. But we'll see what happens! :D
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 08:27:11 )
@Fozzy: we could have a pet shop run by a faun.

ugh does anyone remember the game creatures? hatching the eggs and raising norns. so cute.

Voltie — Cat Queen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 08:42:43 )
@Fozzy: Of course! as i said before, just a suggestion :D Thank you for taking the time to read it :0)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.