Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 05:02:50 )
Hello im new here
gimmie a few tips and tricks maybe?
lets be friends?
call me mitzi

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 05:23:43 )
-> enter Porg
@CheekyMitzi: Hello, there, Mitzi~! Welcome to Voltra! :D
I'm also still pretty new and learning, but I think mentioning that there's this large balloon thing on the home screen that, if it's shaking, when you click on it it gives you an item/money. That's pretty nifty. I'm not sure if there's a timer or how long it stays there but it's been helping me out for a while~
Hm, clicking on your avatar's image takes you to the wardrobe, that's pretty cool. Also there's some shops at the "shops" icon! I'm sure all these things are super obvious but I missed every single one of them when I first registered ^^"

Hopefully that helped, haha~
Oh! And posting on the forums grants you money (:
"Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to..."

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 06:14:23 )

Hi! Welcome to Voltra ^^
Navigation is fairly simple here. As Porg mentioned, there is a daily chance ballon. It resets at 12:00am Voltra time (which you can see what time it is when you hit Home). You can get normal currency, items, and even some donation currency which is really nice ^^

You can set your own pronoun in your "settings", which is a nifty feature. You dont HAVE to put a pronoun there if you don't want to (Example: mine says puzzling lol)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And hope you like it here ^^

|

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 08:07:23 )
@CheekyMitzi: Hello! Welcome. My #1 protip is to listen to metal music. Once you do that, you'll have succeeded in life.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 09:05:12 )
@CheekyMitzi: Welcome to Voltra! You can earn Volts from posting and Ohms from donating. Just like other sites there are rotating monthly items to purchase and rins if common items available!
call me grem
they/them

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 11:13:49 )

@CheekyMitzi: Welcome on here. I have a handy newbie guide to help you around the website: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/969

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 21:34:44 )

Cute name. Welcome to Voltra ^-^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 22:13:14 )
Welcome to Voltra. You'll love it here c;

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.