Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland Ch. 6 Madder Tea Party

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 21:40:14 )

Chapter Six

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 21:40:22 )
SUMMARY

Still stuck at this strange party, Static's invited to another game
The March Hare insists he try his way of playing riddles
He wants creative answers rather than 'correct' answers
Hopefully he'll keep to his word and give Static the White Rabbit after!

THE RULES

As you guessed, this is a group activity.
Have FUN with each other and come up with some funny, interesting, and unique answers!
There's no right or wrong, so there is no need for spoilers this time
Riddles will be posted every half hour.
Hint: The March Hare will accept anything as long as you're genuinely playing! There's no pressure

PRIZE

All participants will be granted a FREE March Hare EI
Additional copies will be available in Joyful Jamboree for purchase with Mushrooms

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 21:40:30 )
THE RIDDLE

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 12:26:47 )
CONTINUED...

"That was fun," Static nodded with a small smile.

The March Hare draped an arm over the Guardian's shoulder and leaned in close, "See! Isn't it far more enjoyable to unleash your innovations than be controlled by needless restrictions?" He eyed the Mad Hatter who stuck her tongue out, and was about to make a retort when Static spoke up.

"I think there's time for both," he reasoned. "People like to feel safe with concrete logic, but sometimes they want to be free too."

The Hatter furrowed her brow as if in deep contemplation, but then couldn't hold back her laughter. "Both? I hadn't thought of that, and now that I have, I can't unthink it! What do you say to that, Hare?"

The Hare's long ears flicked in obvious annoyance. "I suppose I'll have to live with it for now as there cannot be left without right. How could I conceive my riddles without your failures?" It was a rhetorical question and one he didn't wait for the answer. He turned his attention to Static. "Now then," he held up a hand with the tips of his middle finger and thumb pressed together. "I promised you the Rabbit would appear, and so he will!"

Static waited for a snap, but it never came. Instead, the Hare pointed to a white ball of fluff that came shooting out of the nearby hedge. The ball shook itself free of leaves before two pierced ears popped upwards. And upon closer inspection, it seemed to be wearing a chain around its neck attached to a watch reminiscent of the one held by the White Rabbit.

The Guardian watched in surprise as the rabbit propelled itself onto the table, side-eyed the sweets, and hopped off the other side. The Hatter clapped at the smooth motions before calling to the Guardian, "Here he is, friend, and there he goes! Best be after him before he is gone for sure."

"Oh... yes! Thank you both for the help," the Guardian floated off the ground and darted after the rabbit, but took a moment to leave them a soft message: "You two should try and meet in the middle..."

(UPDATE! Thread is still open for participation! Try to answer the riddles you missed, discuss the lore, work together, or chat! ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THIS THREAD WILL BE GRANTED A FREE MARCH HARE EI. Offer ends at 12 PM Voltra Time tomorrow, when the thread will be closed. Grants will be rewarded after Chapter Seven is unlocked.)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 17:01:12 )
EVEN MADDER YESSSS

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 17:01:39 )
Ohh new one!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 17:03:19 )
Ooh, more riddles to be had.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 17:03:51 )
Silence, idk perhaps huehuehue

Knowing there is technically no right answer makes this a whole of a lot funner

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 17:04:47 )
Hmhm, perhaps a riptide?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 17:05:32 )
Hmm at first i was thinking of, once again:

Time?
the swirling part having to do with the clock
It's both far away and nearby
bad idea to stop it
and you can forget about the time and be consumed by it

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 17:05:39 )

@Dipper: You don't have to put spoilers in this one, dip :)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 17:06:09 )
@Miss Kitty: I've already edited before you said that, refresh, dear kitty of mine XD

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 17:06:46 )

@Dipper: My eyes have betrayed me once again! ;-;

|

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 17:06:48 )
Did i just edit out the spoilers?
no way : ^)

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 17:06:57 )
The only thing I can think of that you can taste is smoke. Otherwise maybe it's a tornado?

I love Siron's idea though!
Sean, 25, they/them

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 17:07:13 )
@Dipper: A riddle with no right or wrong answer. The concept is mad indeed, and most satisfying to ponder. Wouldn't you agree, my prince? Now with no eyes, I rely upon you.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 17:10:48 )
@Miss Kitty: hehe, only to be expected here

@Dowan: Indeed. I did not know what I was craving until it arrived on my doorstep. Oh, sweet tea time, will you never end, a plea from me, for this situation is my mad heaven. Lean on me, my bespectacled friend!

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 17:14:25 )
I knew it. Vregory was the mouse. And such a cute mouse he is.

And there are no right or wrong answers for this one.

I'm answering this one then I have to go.
I honestly do not know. My mind is on sweets. I can't help imagining swimming in a tub of chocolate frosting or maybe some ice cream and slowly sinking letting it surround and consume me in a delightfully delicious way. What a treat it would be to eat my way out.

(Is that a creative enough answer?)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 17:15:07 )
Ah yes, dark chocolate, mmm
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 17:16:39 )
A fellow dark chocolate lover?
excellent choice, hatter
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.