Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland Ch. 1 Guardian’s Perplexion

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 04:36:37 )
@Godawful: haha yis!!! Caedon just had a 2 week event and some people didn't get online and see until 2 days before it was over OnO;

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 04:41:57 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Caedon? I Am Very New So I Have No Idea Who OR What Anyone Or Anything Is.
Rip. What Kind Of Event Was It? :O Was It Something Like This One Or Completely Different? :O

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 04:49:52 )
@Godawful: Caedon is a...18+ or NC-17 rated Avatar site, I can never remember which rating they use but it is an Adult-Only site. It was a fancy ball event!!! You danced with NPCs to fill up a dance card that you could turn in for 3 free EIs, and you also collected Roses for the event currency by posting to buy the EIs in the shops ^-^ there was also Lurker Currency, which was when if you refreshed/checked forum posts a floating rose would show up that you could click to get currency too :> I got almost 6 full sets off all the event items over there hahaaaaaa

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 04:55:53 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Oooh That Sounds Like It Was Fun! Very Interesting. Also Sounds A Bit Similar In The Ways Of Earning Roses.
Reminds Me Of Some Of Gaia's Old Events. :O I Wonder Why Many People Didnt See It Till It Was Nearly Over? Was It Not Really
Advertised? Or Was It Just Hard To Find? Rip. I Would Have Been So Upset. I Know I Like Trying To Collect Any Event Items.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 04:59:37 )
@Godawful: it was actually stickied on the front page + people were constantly in the Event threads; some people just didn't login to Caedon for a while I guess ono

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 05:14:43 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Rip. I Guess People Just Got A Bit Too Busy? Well, It Happens, I Guess.
People Just Gotta Get Used To Binge Gaming For Events In Case That Happens Again!

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 05:19:30 )

This seems kinda rad but I'm afraid I'm lost.
Although the thread title calls this Ch. 1 I feel as though I am missing something as it mentioned a previous attack and apparently a code has been solved before this?

I have no idea what to do but am probably too late now. I'm behind Voltra time, 12pm CST is 10am PST and won't be on the computer tomorrow before then when this chapter closes.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 05:34:37 )

@Angelus: I Have No Idea What The Previous Attack Thing Is About Either, Honestly. Maybe A Previous Event?
Or Maybe Just Something To Kinda Add Story. Who Knows? I Think The Whole Thing About The Code Being
Solved Is Simply People Being Quick To Work On It After Its Posted. It Seems A New Code Was Added A Bit
After The First Was Solved? Then The Third Was Also Added Eventually. Im Not Very Certain. I Arrived Late Lol

Basically Just Join In On The Chatting And Solve The Puzzles If You Want. Thats What Ive Been Doing. :>

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 05:46:19 )

@Godawful: Yeah my first thought was that the previous attack thing is playing off of a past event. That would be inconsiderate to the newbies though.

There have been three puzzles? I only saw two.
*shrug* I'd like to help with the puzzles but, just hanging out in the thread sounds good to me as well.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 05:49:31 )

@Angelus: The Third One Ended Up On Page 11. Why It Wasnt Added To The Front Page Is Beyond Me
To Each Their Own! It Seems Lively Enough In Here (Well, Seemed. I Think People Are Going To Bed) So
You Should Still Be Able To Enjoy People Puzzling About The Puzzles. (And Earn Sweet Sweet Shrooms)

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 06:11:58 )
I'm still stuck here and with a headache. Darn braincells... Come on... Work! XD

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 06:14:53 )

@Fielkun: Ooo Are You Trying To Solve The (Headache Inducing) Codes? :o

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 06:20:50 )
@Godawful: Haha yeah! Got any tips on how should I start solving it? XD

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 06:24:07 )

@Fielkun: Uhhh, Well. Which One Are You Trying To Solve?

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 06:27:50 )
Cant wait for the next puzzle :vanora_heart:

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 06:34:10 )
@Godawful: Both, actually XD
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 06:52:25 )

@Fielkun: Hmmm Not Sure If I Have Tips Exact;y, But I Can Tell You How I Did It? I Mean, Let Me Get
This Out Of The Way First, I Did This In Gimp So I Can Use Layers To Literally Write Over The Symbols Lol.
Anyways As Long As You Match The Letters To The Symbols, The Rest Should Flow Easy. Well, Not Easy
But It Shouldnt Be Too Hard. The Theme Is Wonderlan, Right? So When You Fill Out What Letters You
Do Have, Look For The Fullest Word And Think Of What Goes Best With Wonderland. Letters Should
Slowly Start Falling Into Place And It Should Get Easier To Guess The Other Words...
I Uh. Am No Good At All At Being Helpful I Am So Sorry Lmao
Also, There Are 3 Puzzles Total Right Now! The Third Is On Page 11!
Edit:: Nevermind, The Third One Was Added To Page One. Rip.

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 07:02:38 )
The snake one
On foolish whims they tumbled down
And now belong to our realm
Will they be able to fight the madness?
Or accept it as their greatest friend?
I see the curiousity in your eyes
Read this spell to open the lock
We would love to play with you as well

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 07:33:55 )
@Artemis: hey there *waves* >w<
@dragoness129: shhh I went to sleep, I dids, I dids XD
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 08:20:20 )
Really psyched for the next one ;o;
Although I'll only find out what it's about after i'm done with work, rip

No 4th riddle appeared so far, right? o:
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.