Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 07:14:18 )
One of my kids wanted to color in my tattoo today so I let her!

I know it doesn't seem like much but she wouldn't even look at me when I first started working there. Now she talks to me, is taking on more responsibilities and growing every day. It's been awesome to see her growth! I working with kids.

Is there something positive that you'd like to share? :vanora_heart:

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 08:31:22 )
I'm positive that you make the best Topic Titles.
Also, that is a great tattoo and coloring job.
I used to draw on my cousins back all the time with markers and made some pretty fun temp tattoos, maybe this is just the start of your kids new career.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 08:34:49 )
@Glume: Oh the tattoo is reeeeal, she just colored it in. o wo She actually told me after that she wants a tattoo haha. I think she's starting to show interest in that stuff!

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 08:38:54 )
@nyreen: No, I know the tatt's real, just saying thats a good next step for her. She could make her own skin masterpieces.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 08:39:57 )
@Glume: OOOOOOO!!! derp sorry it's almost 4 am and I'm running on steam. :vanora_sweat:

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 08:43:04 )
@nyreen: 1am here! Until about 9am, I'm without filter. Real Raw Glume, coming atcha' live.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 08:45:25 )
@Glume: you usually a night owl? o wo

Also I'm thinking of getting a coloring book for the kid. Maybe she would like that!

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 08:53:05 )
@nyreen: My narcolepsy has me keep weird hours. I went to bed at 8pm, woke up at one, and will probably be asleep again before noon.
Oh man, coloring books are awesome. I was doing the whole adult coloring book thing long before it was cool *strikes hipster pose*
I also feel like focused coloring is also a great way to get rid of young-person anxieties. Very therapeutic.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 09:23:04 )
@Nyreen: omg that's Adorable! Kinda reminds me of the show Skin Wars.
Maybe she'll be a feature artist one day. xD
Ping me

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 09:50:20 )

@nyreen:
Sweet skills.

Reminds me how my dad had a tat of a baby devil on the inside of his forearm that the color had completely faded from by the time I was born (he got it when he was 17, he was 44 when I was born). So I only ever knew it as an outline.

@Eruca:
I've seen that show.

Damn, I wish I had drawing chops. I suck.
Evidence at Mooneyedwolf at Deviantart.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 15:45:47 )
@Glume: Ohhhh, I never knew that existed! That's intense. Yeah, coloring books are fantastic and I think getting a few for my work or maybe even printing out pictures to color in would be great!

@SirLionelNigelConrad: Yeah!

@Eruca: Imgine that!

@Angelus: Oh cool! My parents also have really old tattoos and they're super faded. I've only ever seen them fresher in old photos.
call me grem
they/them

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 17:08:41 )
what a precious moment <3

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 19:16:51 )

@nyreen:

Nice.
In retrospect, I've hardly ever seen photos of my dad in his youth.
I can think of two not counting one when he was two-years-old and both are above the forearms (and in one he's wearing long sleeves anyway) so no tat.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 00:33:31 )
@nyreen:
That's like awesome.

Eh, I'm going through one of those "everything is a bad day" phases so I don't have much... I guess my Crohn's stopped acting up sooner than it usually does when I have an attack and it wasn't as bad, but like my days of pretty much have been bad this week. Maybe things will pick up next week.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 02:50:10 )
That's incredible!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.