Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 01:06:21 )
Welcome To Voltra! Nice Sig And Cool Gallery

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 01:10:49 )

@okios: Thanks And Thanks Again!! ^u^

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 02:36:43 )
@Godawful: The link worked! I have no words! Just wow! It's so amazing!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 02:39:03 )

@Saeyra: Thats Great! It Was So Worth It. When I Saw I Got It Recorded I Was Just So Satisfied Haha ^ω^

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 03:00:49 )
@Godawful: Was it raining? If so how did you record it without getting the camera wet?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 04:06:33 )

@Saeyra: A Lot Of The Time It Was Raining, Yeah. I Just Had To Keep It Pointed In The Direction The Rain
Was Falling To Avoid It Getting All Over The Lens. And I Just Kinda Held My Arms Over It To Keep The Rest
Of The Camera From Getting Wet! But I Think For That Specific Video, The Rain Had Already Stopped?
So All I Had To Do Was Set The Camera Down Facing Where The Most Lightning Was Striking.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 04:18:44 )
@Godawful: Damn I never really appreciated how hard it is for photographers to get those good shots! Thanks for telling me all your secrets! :vanora_xd: PS: I follow National Geographic on Instagram and their photos are always so good!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 05:35:38 )

@Saeyra: Gosh, I Can Only Imagine The Situations Id Put Myself In For Good Shots If
I Had A Newer Camera. Theres This One Camera, Costs Like $600. And It Can Zoom In
Like, Very Well. You Can Get A Super Great Image Of The Moon! Even In Daylight! Oh Man
If I Had That Id Be Going Everywhere And Climbing Everything For A Good Shot. ;A;
Makes Me Wish I Took Photography In School. Also I Didnt Know NatGeo Had Instagram Lol

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 05:43:16 )
@Godawful: Well I hope one day you will get your dream camera and share all your cool photos with us! Oh! Go follow NatGeo, they are so great! I love their stories too!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 05:48:19 )

@Saeyra: Maybe Ill Spoil Myself For My Birthday. That Will Give Me A Lot Of Time To Save Up
For It. Ill Definitely Follow Them! (As Soo As,, I Remember Which Email I Used For My Account)
:vanora_sweat:

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 05:53:50 )
@Godawful: I also follow one that takes pictures of ballerinas and other dancers covered in flour. (I know its weird but hear me out) They are covered in flour so that when they move and dance the camera can capture their movements because the flour is light enough to fly when they move. You can get a short movement in one frame because of it.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 09:59:38 )

@Saeyra: Sorry For Responding So Late! I Ended Up Playing Games. Rip.
Ok Yeah That Sounded Weird At First But. That Actually Sounds So Cool.
I Bet It Looks Better Than Just Editing In A 'Ghost' Of Their Movement.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 10:31:01 )
@Godawful: Click the spoiler in my previous post, I added an example of what it looks like when executed right. :vanora_smile:

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 10:42:45 )

@Saeyra: Oooo I Love That! I Wonder How It Would Look During
A Spin. Or With One Person Being Lifted *w*

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 11:05:54 )
@Godawful: I can't find pictures of a person lifting another but here is a spin and a jump. :vanora_smile:

Always ping me please.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 23:10:16 )

@Godawful: Yeah we can totally help out if you have any questions.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 07:30:42 )

@Saeyra: Those Are So Awesome. Makes Me Wonder What Got The Photographer To Think To Put Flour.

@Totalanimefan: I Am Glad To Know People Are Willing To Help If Needed! ^^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.