Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 00:56:07 )
@Saeyra: I Was Thinking Of Doing That Actually! I Just Wasnt Sure If Pictures Technically Counted As Artwork. ^^'
I Know Powerlines Are Technically A Necessity But There Are Just So Many! I Suppose They Can Make For Some
Nice Pictures Sometimes, But Jeez. I Wish I Lived Near The Edge Of The City So I Could See More Stars..

@Nyuu: I Was Wondering If It Had Worked Haha. Once Again, I Must Thank You For The Useful Tip!! ^^

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 01:04:41 )
@Godawful: Photography is considered art as far as I know. Yeah city light pollution sometimes contributes to how many stars you can see. Its best if you go someplace really dark. I think nowadays they started putting powerlines underground so it looks better but apparently its expensive to do it in some places and if your place floods alot its pretty bad.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 02:46:29 )
@Godawful: I feel ya. PC games have so much more potential in my eyes... if not only because I'm better at aiming with a mouse. I'm playing a lot of Far Cry 4 right now, I can't imagine that kind of game with thumbsticks.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 02:52:53 )
@Saeyra: Then Im Certainly Gonna Make A Thread For My Pics! Ill Probably Throw In Drawings Too. Sadly I Live Right
By The Downtown Area So Theres A Lot Of Light Pollution. When I Go To The Ranch Though! So Many Stars And
Basically No Light Pollution! Its Beautiful! I Wish I Had A Camera That Can Capture The Stars. Sadly I Dont Think They
Will Be Putting Underground Lines. In Fact, Theyre Currently Putting Up New Powerlines Right Now. Tsk

@Glume: Pc Games To Me Are Just Easier For Me To Control Overall. I Cant Imagine Trying To Play Most Of The
Games I Play Using A Controller. I Think It Would Make It A Bit Too Difficult To Look Around AND Walk AND Aim
All With A Controller, And Still Be Accurate Enough To Not Die Right Away Haha.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 02:57:51 )
@Godawful: I saw a falling star the other night, it came and went so quickly. Sometimes moments can't be caught by a camera. If you can't take a picture of the night sky try drawing it. Thats what Van Gough did and it was beautiful. I used to love photography too but I got frustrated not being able to capture some moments so I started learning to draw. So hopefully one day I can capture anything I want :vanora_smile:

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 03:08:07 )
@Godawful: I think a thing they do to compensate for lack of control in console games is to use an auto-aim feature. I hate auto-aim because I'm used to raw skill, and it puts my cursor in places I'd really rather it not be :p

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 03:11:01 )

Hey welcome to the site. We are always happy to see a new face!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 03:30:52 )
@Glume: I Feel Like Auto Aim Would Take Out Some Of The Fun Of Games Though. I Mean Its Good
That There Would Be Something To Compensate For The Difficulty But I Think Limits The Possibilities
For Potential Cross-Platforming.

@Saeyra: Ill Probably Try Drawing Things Sometime. Who Knows. I Get What You Mean About The
Frustration Of Not Being Able To Catch Certain Moments. Generally If Its A Very Nice Moment, Ill
Just Let Myself Enjoy It Without Trying To Capture. But Sometimes I Figure There Could Be A Moment
So I Set My Camera To Record So I Can Enjoy. Its How I Got Lightning Recorded! :>

@Totalanimefan: Thanks For The Welcoming! Im Glad To Be A New Face In Such A Friendly Community! ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 03:33:28 )

@Godawful: aw that’s great. How are you finding everything so far?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 06:26:24 )
@Godawful: Welcome to Voltra!
call me grem
they/them

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 08:41:05 )
@Godawful: Exactly, I hate auto aim XD

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 13:10:46 )
@Godawful: That's pretty impressive that you caught lightning. I have always wanted to but I was never able to! You will definitely have to post your lightning picture in the gallery!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 22:04:13 )

@Godawful: You're most welcome! ^^

Questing: click here!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 10:46:44 )

Sorry For Late Replies! Ive Been Playing Games And Sleeping A Lot. Whoops ;w;

@Saeyra: It Is Not The Most Fancy Lightning, But It Is There None The Less! I Spent An Hour In The Rain With
With the Camera Just Hoping To Get Some. I Made A Gif Of It And Posted It In My Thread In The Artist Gallery!

@nyreen: Thank You For Welcoming Me! I Hope To Have A Great Experience On This Site! ^^

@Glume: I Hate Auto Aim As Well. I Mean, It Probably Makes Me A Lot Better! But. Id Rather Have To Learn
How To Aim Accurately Than Just Get Off Kind Of Easy. Who Knows, Maybe One Day Games Will Get Rid
Of Auto Aim And Then What? Ill Have To Fend For Myself Is What.

@Totalanimefan: Im Finding Everything Pretty Well! Its Gonna Take A While Getting Used To A Different Site
Than Im Used To, But That Should Be Easy Enough. Plus If Nothing Else, Im Sure Kind Users Can Help! ^^

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 10:53:02 )
@Godawful: I believe in you!
And remember, if all else fails, grenades don't require a good aim!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 10:58:24 )

@Glume: Aww Someone Believes In Me! Haha. Ah, That Is Very True! Cant Do Too Bad With A 'Nade!
(Although, Watch Me Blow Myself Up With By Accident Though. I Think Ive Done That Actually :vanora_xd: )

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 11:06:35 )
@Godawful: But thats the fun part! Maximum carnage! Everybody dies!!!
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 11:12:26 )

@Glume: You Know What? You Are Absolutely Right! If Im Going Down Im Taking Everyone With Me!!!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 12:51:42 )
@Godawful: I can't see the lightning .gif :vanora_sad:

Always ping me please.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 01:04:18 )

@Saeyra: Oh No! I Wonder Why? D: Well, If Nothing Else, Heres A Link For It!
I Wonder Why You Arent Able To See Over There Though. Thats Odd! :Y

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.