Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 21:58:13 )
Hello! I Am Godawful! Call Me Quinn If You Prefer Though.
I Like Taking Horribly Rushed Pictures Of The Sky And Doodling~
I Especially Love To Doodle Peoples Avatars. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge
I Like Playing Games But Im Not Good, Which Is Where My Name Comes From!

Ahhh, Im Not Sure What Else To Put Here So,,, Yeeehhhh.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 22:05:52 )
Hello! What kind of games are we talking? Tabletop? Console? PC?
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 22:06:49 )
Welcome! ^^

Do you take pictures of the sky during the day or at sunset? o:

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 22:08:13 )

Welcome and what type of games do you like?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 22:10:07 )

Welcome Quinn! I hope you'll love it here as much as i do!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 23:29:18 )
Glume:
Hello! What kind of games are we talking? Tabletop? Console? PC?

Hello! ^^ Mainly Pc, And Very Little Console. Ive Yet To Find A Console Game That Piques My Interest A Lot. :>

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 23:31:22 )
Shark:
Welcome! ^^

Do you take pictures of the sky during the day or at sunset? o:

Thank You For The Welcoming! Both! Although Mostly Of The Sunset Since
During The Day, It Often Looks The Same. Also Occasionally In The Rain! Gotta
Love Spending An Hour Trying To Capture Some Lightning! :>

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 23:36:29 )
vengeance:

Welcome and what type of games do you like?

I Generally Seem To Like Survival/Crafting Games, Some Shooting Games, And
Gmes Where You Have To Be Sneaky~! Right Now Im Fond Of The Forest And TF2! :>

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 23:37:58 )
Nyuu:

Welcome Quinn! I hope you'll love it here as much as i do!

Thank You~! Im Sure Ill Enjoy My Time Here! ^ ^

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 23:39:57 )
SirLionelNigelConrad:
You aren't actually awful, are you?

Hmmm, Well, I May Not Be Awful Per-Se, But I Am Certainly Not Good Either!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 23:44:02 )
-> enter Porg
Ooh, welcome to Voltra~!
I'm also a newbie over here (just joined yesterday~) so uhh I probably won't be able to offer much help ^^"
But it's lovely to see more people joining this really sweet community :D
So, pictures of the sky and doodling... Do you ever doodle the pictures you take of the sky? What kind of skies are your favourite?
I'm also pretty bad at games as well, especially mobile and console, and especially games where there's like 20 different buttons that do different things...
"Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to..."

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 23:44:39 )
@Godawful: Welcome to Voltra, I am excited to see the site soon littered with your doodles :vanora_smile: And yeah the sky is a very interesting thing to look at and take pictures of. On long trips I stare at the clouds and see animals and people dancing and playing, sometimes I see monsters and heroes fighting too. It is an endless source of amusement. Its like an etch-a-sketch, constantly moving and changing into new pictures. Sunsets never look as good in pictures as they do in real life so I gave up taking pictures and just enjoy every moment of it I can.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 23:54:01 )
Porg:
-> enter Porg
Ooh, welcome to Voltra~!
I'm also a newbie over here (just joined yesterday~) so uhh I probably won't be able to offer much help ^^"
But it's lovely to see more people joining this really sweet community :D
So, pictures of the sky and doodling... Do you ever doodle the pictures you take of the sky? What kind of skies are your favourite?
I'm also pretty bad at games as well, especially mobile and console, and especially games where there's like 20 different buttons that do different things...

Its Fine That You Cant Offer Much Help. What Matters Is That Youre Friendly! :>
Im Hoping To Be Here Long Enough To See This Place Really Grow! ^^
You Know, Ive Never Tried Doodling The Pictures. :v I Should Try. It Would Be
A Neat Challenge! :> Oooo My Favorite Skies Are The Orange Ones With Uh,,
Stretched Clouds? I Cant Describe It. Maybe I Can Find A Picture Of It Haha.
My Attention Span Is So Bad So I Am Really Bad At Anything With Like Timed Quests
And Im So Bad At Remembering What Buttons Do What In Different Games. R.I.P.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 00:02:04 )
Saeyra:
@Godawful: Welcome to Voltra, I am excited to see the site soon littered with your doodles :vanora_smile: And yeah the sky is a very interesting thing to look at and take pictures of. On long trips I stare at the clouds and see animals and people dancing and playing, sometimes I see monsters and heroes fighting too. It is an endless source of amusement. Its like an etch-a-sketch, constantly moving and changing into new pictures. Sunsets never look as good in pictures as they do in real life so I gave up taking pictures and just enjoy every moment of it I can.

Im Excited To Be Here To Throw Doodles Around Like Flyers. :> There Is So Much Fun
Seeing Things In Clouds! I Love Seeing All The Different Faces And Animals In The Cloud
Shift. Especially In The Afternoon When The Sky Changes With It! Sometimes I Want To Go
Out To An Open Space Just So I Can Actually See A Full Sky Without All The Power Lines.
They May Not Look As Good In Pictures But I Love Pictures Just The Same. That Way I Can
Share With People. :> Plus I Need Something To Do With My Hands Cause 2MuchEnergy

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 00:07:41 )

Hey there! Welcome to the site! ^^ Really hope you like it here, though you seem to be getting along quite well already ^^

|

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 00:14:33 )
Miss Kitty:

Hey there! Welcome to the site! ^^ Really hope you like it here, though you seem to be getting along quite well already ^^

Hello And Thanks For The Welcoming! Getting Along Well Thanks To The Nice People Here~ :>
Its Impossible To Not Like A Place Full Of Friendly People So, Im Sure Ill Like It Here! ^^

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 00:19:18 )

@Godawful: Just a little tip, instead of quoting everyone in a seperate post, try mentioning! ^^ it's actually not allowed on voltra to triple post in a row, twice is fine though. :3 To mention, click on "@Mention" on the person's post

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 00:27:09 )
@Nyuu:
Ahh, Thanks! Ill Keep That In Mind From Now On! I Missed That Triple Post Thing In The Rules. Rip ^^

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 00:43:45 )
@Godawful: Well there is a gallery section of the forums where you can post the pictures of the sunsets that you took so you can share it with us. :vanora_smile: I used to live in a country with lots of ugly power lines too I can totally relate. I went out at night to look at the stars and pretended the powerlines were not there at all.

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 00:46:13 )

@Godawful: it's all good! ^^ if you press enter after the mention it doesn't ping the person correctly :c so you'll have to type right after the mention^^

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.