Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I'm so bummed.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/24 02:57:46 )
I think someone stole my scarf or I misplaced it. I'm leaning towards the former because I'm crazy careful with my belongings and always triple check that I have everything. The last time I remember having it was a few weeks ago at my place of work and sometimes my stuff does go unattended in one of the rooms. So there's a small chance that a kid might have taken it.

It's this, it's no longer sold and I've had it for a few years. It sucks extra because it was a gift from a family member that I don't get to see a lot. I'm hoping that if a kid did take it that they're dumb enough to wear it in front of me because I would recognize it immediately. It has a specific stain on it too.

I'm just disappointed if it was a kid though. This is the second item of mine to just vanish without a trace. I'm going to start storing my stuff in one of the lockers that we usually keep just for the kid's stuff and advise other staff to do it. I asked some friends to see if they've found it so here's hoping I can get it back. :vanora_cry:

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/24 03:21:51 )
I can see why you like it so much, its a really pretty scarf! I hope you get it back or at least find something similar. :) I dunno if it sounds silly but when I lose something I just hold on to pictures of it so I don't feel like I lost it forever. Makes me feel a little better.

Always ping me please.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/24 03:23:19 )
@Saeyra: That's not dumb at all! I might put a photo up of it and offer a $10 reward to whoever can find it/returns it. Maybe whoever took it will bring it back, if it was taken. I just doubt that I forgot it somewhere. > w<

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/24 11:35:41 )
Aw, I can't see it. I bet its fantastic. Are there any security tapes someone would be willing to check out for you? Not sure about where you work, but chances are good, there are always security cameras everywhere.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/24 12:14:03 )
@nyreen: Aww, I can’t see the link. DD: I’m so sorry about your scarf. ;_;

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/24 16:30:45 )
Damn that sucks. Yeah, offering some kind of reward for it might help, especially if it's kids since $10 is still a decent chunk of money when you're a youth lol.
previously keef with a k

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/24 23:06:57 )
@keef: Yeah that's what I'm figuring. It might be a kid who thought it was cool and took it but would bring it back for some money. I'm not even going to ask questions or accuse them. I just want it back haha.

@Glume: There are cameras but they belong to the school that we rent our rooms from. I don't know if they would be willing to let us look at the tapes and I'm not even sure when exactly it went missing.

@Kozi: it's this super cool and massive Boba Fett blanket scarf that I got from Thinkgeek.
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.