Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat How are you all today?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 20:08:43 )

I'm at work, but the printer is down, and my job this week is to print out stuff....so yeah.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 20:16:46 )

@Totalanimefan: Free time then :D For me my back hurst. And I just had an upset stomache.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 20:37:37 )
I so wanna jump back on FF XIV and level grind.

Also keeping a bit of a watch of the collapse of Channel Awesome.

(also also wtf about JewWario? wt actual f.)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 20:44:23 )
@Totalanimefan: sorry to hear about the printer being down, hopefully the printer gets fixed and runs smoothly for the rest of the week. I am doing great, I am really happy right now. After my package came well it is snowing outside. I almost thought that it wasn't going to show up. So happy that it all did

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 20:51:43 )

@Unicorn: Thanks. The printer isn't fixed yet lol. It, I guess, needs a new part? So I went on my lunch and I got Boba Tea~
@onsenmark: Oh yeah, I heard about that with Channel Awesome, and honestly, it's deserved. The Owner/CEO was horrible.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 20:52:11 )

@SirLionelNigelConrad: That sucks. Where do you live?
@vengeance: I hope that you feel better soon! That really sucks.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 20:55:54 )

@SirLionelNigelConrad: It's not HP ^^;
It started printing everything gray, it's a black and white printer only. So I changed the toner, and also the machine needed cleaning, so I did that too, and it is still printing gray/really light. A guy came to look at it this morning, and it needs a new part.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 20:56:22 )

@SirLionelNigelConrad: Oh I forgot to add, that when is spring gonna get here. It sucks that it's still cold everywhere.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 20:57:26 )
@Totalanimefan: Technically, it already IS. We're still in that sort of "early spring so it's still kinda cold" phase. :vanora_sweat:
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 21:00:13 )

@Totalanimefan: My back has been hurting for a week now. I was outside today sitting in the sun for a couple of hours. My back did not like the garden chair.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 21:10:12 )

@onsenmark: Yeah I know that it's Spring as of late last month, but it doesn't really feel like it yet lol

@vengeance: Are you going to see a Dr about it?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 21:11:38 )
@Totalanimefan: sorry, to hear that the printer is in need of a part that it is missing. What flavor of boba tea?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 21:13:24 )

@Totalanimefan: I already called the doctor. The asked me some questions and then told me I have lower back pains. Can take up to six weeks.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 21:13:33 )

@Unicorn: Yeah it sucks. I want to feel like I'm working. Today I got a new flavor that they have. It's not very traditional. I got a lemon and Lavender tea. It's good.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 21:13:49 )

@vengeance: Oh no! That's too long to wait!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 21:14:47 )

@Totalanimefan: If I still have pain after two weeks (that means next week) then I can call again.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 21:19:49 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh that sounds so fun =/
I got a call from a job search worker through income assistance that's going to refer me to the Ann Terry project (it's an organization that helps get women employed) that is doing 5 weeks of classroom stuff then a work term for like 7 weeks maybe. (probability of being hired at the placement afterwards depends on where it is and how they think I am fitting in there) but I'm hoping the portion of it is all paid for/aka i get paid to attend. I did one of those for the YMCA as well and that one was all paid.
Bribe Shop
Freebies, come get em

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 21:24:35 )
@Totalanimefan: sorry that it don't really feel like a work day. Both of those tea's sound pretty tasty. There was a few different tea's on a site, that I went to days ago. I bookmarked it on my computer somewhere.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 21:25:13 )

@vengeance: I hope that you will be able to figure something about soon.

@Unicorn: What kind of tea do you like to drink?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 21:25:42 )

@KeirenKiren: Oh that sounds like good news! I hope that it goes well for you!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.