Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk What's Your Favorite Childhood Memory?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/15 21:14:14 )
Staff Memo:
This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

My childhood wasn't perfect but one thing that I always loved was going camping with my family.

We use to own a little trailer at a campsite, we would go once a month from spring to fall. There was a park to play in, a giant forest to explore, a rec hall with arcade games and candy to buy, events and a big field full of crops that I use to run through with friends.

I remember loving being outside in the sun and then ending the day with a campfire.

Tell me about one of your favorite childhood memories!

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/15 21:52:23 )
That sounds like some super camping! I only went once and it wasn't horrible but it wasn't the best experience either lol.

One of my favourite childhood memories is playing Ratchet and Clank and eating beef ramen. It's very simple and happened often, but I remember one particular Saturday when I was 8 where I just felt really content and said to myself, "this is a wonderful day". Gosh I miss being a kid lol

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 14:32:07 )
@Vii: That's really awesome! I remember doing the same on the weekends. Playing games and eating some snacks. I was lucky enough to have some consoles and video games growing up. I use to play a lot of Kirby All Star, TMNT Turtles In Time, Super Mario Bros, etc. It was always super fun and relaxing. I miss being a kid sometimes too.
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.